What do you really want?

For whatever reason I've been wanting the Golden Giraffe pin since the first time I saw a picture of it. Its just so darn cute, lol. And since the pirate items got taken away while I was frantically working on the quest I completely missed the pirate scarf! :(

I have a giraffe pin for you -- just send me a pm and let me know what time is best to meet you on VMK. :goodvibes

*Bump*

My wish is for ppl to update their sigs with their current wish list... :rolleyes1

I'm currently seeking the brown cowboy shirts. My clothing collection will be complete once I tade for those!

Im also seeking a guard dog since I have missed the dogs in the shops :(

would love this outfit::

Minnie, Brown Cowboy Top w/o Vest, Green Explorer Shorts, and sparrow shoes

Please let me know your VMK title so I know who to look for. :goodvibes

Dear Amberdaze,
I just update my sigs and put my wish list in it. :goodvibes

I can help you with an item from your wish list -- just send me a pm and let me know when you'll be on, or just search for my room now (I'm on). :goodvibes

I've always wanted a minnie hat, inferno, or fire wall. I am never going to get that though :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter