What do you really want?

Here is my short wish list.... :wizard:

-middle piece to the pirate ship (from that game I just can't seem to advance in. If you saw my tiki room you would laugh.. I just shoved the bow and the stern together. It is rather funny.)

:wave2: :blush: pixiedust: :bitelip: :worship: :shamrock: :charac2:

Muchas gracias for reading!

Do you still need the ship middles? If so I can help you out. PM me and let me know.:wizard:

Wow there are some really cool people here I must say!

Hmm my wish list any kind of magic would very cool! and stuff from the yeti game (never did get it to work on my old computer) any thing for christmas Im easy LOL

This is a small want, but I would love to get two things from Disneyland---a nemo middle sub piece and a magic mirror. Maybe a few space mountain pieces and of course, something I know I will never ever get, one of the old magics like fireworks or snowman. Okay maybe I want to much, I would also like the girl who scammed me out of my pirate magic to give it back to me lol Thanks for listening

This is a small want, but I would love to get two things from Disneyland---a nemo middle sub piece and a magic mirror. Maybe a few space mountain pieces and of course, something I know I will never ever get, one of the old magics like fireworks or snowman. Okay maybe I want to much, I would also like the girl who scammed me out of my pirate magic to give it back to me lol Thanks for listening

Sorry that happened to ya i dont have any nemo middles but I have the other parts if you need on for something.

What space mountain piece I think i got a couple I got in a trade

I have a couple of submarine middles for you. PM sent.

I thought I'd update. :)

Materially, I finally have everything I ever REALLY wanted on VMK. :) That means Sorcerer Hat, Bat Magic, the four original ATIS pins, and Sparrow. Everything else is just icing on the cake. :woohoo:

Friend-wise, I have THE BEST friends in all of VMK. :) :grouphug:

So all I really want now is: not to crash in Fireworks, to catch 80 ghosts in a 3-round, 1-on-1 game, and to win at least 22 credits in a Pirates game, so I can actually make a credit on my investment.

I'm sad, aren't I? :lmao:

I promised 2 little girls Everest room codes but didn't get the game played before it stopped giving codes. If anyone has 2 extra room codes laying around you would make their day! However, if this game is giving codes again just let me know! :goodvibes

I wish this thread was still going! Hope its ok to bump it up! I am really wishing for dreams logo pin!

wow, It's good to see this thread again.

I wish for:
stitch magic
teleportation magic
invisibility magic
red baseball hat
red baseball pants
Sparrow ( yeah right lol)
blue stitch ( again.. yeah right)
musketeer hat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter