What cocktails have I missed?

KenyaSierra

Mouseketeer
Headed to WDW next month and looking to freshen up my cocktail choices (very important part of my visit). Go-tos at home are gin martinis and Manhattans and an occasional well made mojito. Past favorites at WDW include Tempting Tigress at Nomad and the Britton (RIP) at Homecomin and I’m a fan of bars/lounges. I prefer more strong, less sweet. What hidden treasures am I missing?

Barcelona Lounge at Coronado Springs. They have a "pick your own" type gin and tonic bar. They have 4 different tonics and make suggestions as to the different types of gin to use with each. We were there on Tuesday; my drink is the purple one- it's an elderflower tonic with a sweeter gin (but I can't remember which one).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 10.35.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-14 at 10.35.27 PM.png
    482.9 KB · Views: 1
Barcelona Lounge at Coronado Springs. They have a "pick your own" type gin and tonic bar. They have 4 different tonics and make suggestions as to the different types of gin to use with each. We were there on Tuesday; my drink is the purple one- it's an elderflower tonic with a sweeter gin (but I can't remember which one).

Yes! Great spot for drinks in general but lots of gin options.

The Twisted Fig @ Steakhouse 71 is a favorite of mine. Also love the Northwoods at Territory Lounge.

I can't get enough of the El Pepiño at the Dahlia Lounge at Gran Destino Tower. They have a great cocktail list and their food is also good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter