What are your predictions for "Signs"

this movie was great for the sheer fact that it's not another typical no brainer summer movie made for 13 year old boys. awesome. m night shyamalan is exactly what hollywood needs. There is no other director and screenwriter who can transcend his art-house style type movies into the summer blockbuster genre.

I think is definitely a breath of fresh air. We have enough MIB II, austin powers 3, and scary movies. I just can't bring myself to see any of these movies anymore. Same rehashed ideas every summer Im sick of it. thank you m. night shyamalan for rescuing the summer and Disney should be thanking you too.

Wow. www.boxofficeguru.com reports that Signs cost about $70 million and has already done $60 million. Wow!

What is sad is that it broke Pearl Harbor's opening day (3day scan) weekend numbers. Is there a lesson here? Quality movies like The Rookie, The Princess Diaries, and Signs all on small budgets all with big profits?

Ouch on the near-final numbers for Reign of Fire. It looks to do about $42 million cume. Wonder what that one cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter