What are you most excited about - right now?

It has been known to be less frightening than some days at work :rotfl:

I am excited because I finally managed to find a Disney Store with DD's MNSSHP costume http://www.disneystore.co.uk/girls-costumes-fairies-rosetta-costume/p/14294/300062/. They will keep it for me until Saturday. None in her size online and I have phoned so many stores it is unreal. Very chuffed. Now to get my party tickets. :cool1:

My DD got that one for Christmas and wore it to meet the fairies at MK. They loved it.

My DD got that one for Christmas and wore it to meet the fairies at MK. They loved it.[/QUOTE]

So do I :rotfl: They have 2 online, but the other Rosetta one is all one colour: shocking pink. Looks great, but I thought this one looked a bit nicer for an 8 year old IYKWIM.

Glad you've decided to do the party - I hope your DD enjoys it. Have you seen the pics from the first party - they were on a link at the top of the main board - got me very excited - need to show my DD tonight.

My DD got that one for Christmas and wore it to meet the fairies at MK. They loved it.[/QUOTE]

So do I :rotfl: They have 2 online, but the other Rosetta one is all one colour: shocking pink. Looks great, but I thought this one looked a bit nicer for an 8 year old IYKWIM.

It is a lovely dress, it is different from anything you can buy at WDW too so they are not wearing the same dress as 100s of other girls. The fairies are great, Rosetta was like "wow, your a flower talent fairy like me!"

It is a lovely dress, it is different from anything you can buy at WDW too so they are not wearing the same dress as 100s of other girls. The fairies are great, Rosetta was like "wow, your a flower talent fairy like me!"

I actually went on the US site to see what they had and their range is completely different. It did cross my mind that I could try and pick one up offsite before the party but that is just added pressure and I also want to reveal the dress as part of her surprise. What did you do with your DD's hair?

Glad you've decided to do the party - I hope your DD enjoys it. Have you seen the pics from the first party - they were on a link at the top of the main board - got me very excited - need to show my DD tonight.

Oh yes, been watching for the pics and posts on the thread since midnight on the first party day :rolleyes1 Now that I have the dress sorted it's a done deal. I am ordering my tickets tonight. If you collect them from Will Call do you get the proper plastic tickets? I am so excited now. But NO MORE EXTRAS! I have spent so much more and booked so much more than I wanted to. But then I know that even when I come home and it's all over, I never regret it.

5 More days at work next week and then I'm done hehe all week I will be thinking this time next week LOL

2 more days at work:cool1: monday to pack(DON'T SHOUT AT ME) tuesday morning at Uni then checking and rechecking and checking.........................

My Disney holiday - am snuggled up with kids in our dressing gowns me with a glass of red wine watching Disney films yay - good times!!

2 more days at work:cool1: monday to pack(DON'T SHOUT AT ME) tuesday morning at Uni then checking and rechecking and checking.........................

as the queen of packing, and being about 2 mins drive away...want a hand?:rotfl2:

as the queen of packing, and being about 2 mins drive away...want a hand?:rotfl2:
Your on!!!! Me and DD have tried on our halloween costumes tonight and I have gone as far as putting all toiletres meds,makeup,food in 2 small hand luggage cases(just out the way),sorted DD clothes and mine put in another but not planning on taking too much as buying stuff and will wash at SSR/Aklv.Minimal toiletries due to hotels providing them so with 3 big suitcases a rucksack and 2 cabin sized cases it will have to be pretty spread out as the whole lot would go in 2 cases easily. Have always taken too much but have been really strict this time as plan to spend approx$1000 in the shopping malls.DB present to me :lovestruc for my 40th while we are there. Want some uggs new bag, atch, THjeans perfume and some disney bits and pieces.There is no way I will spend all that on myself I will buy DD and DB somethings as well. Cant believe it is only 4 whole days till we go.Sereal.
And just got a ressie at t-rex by ringing direct when Disney said nothing availible.Got first date I asked for and time so nice suprice for DD

I am excited because I now have DDs costume and ...... MNSSHP TICKETS!!!! :cool1:

I even printed out the party map onto a glossy A4 sheet of photo paper. Talk about OTT! :rolleyes1

I actually went on the US site to see what they had and their range is completely different. It did cross my mind that I could try and pick one up offsite before the party but that is just added pressure and I also want to reveal the dress as part of her surprise. What did you do with your DD's hair?

She just had her hair down like normal.

She just had her hair down like normal.

Thanks. I got the party tickets last night and opted to collect them from Will Call. Printed the party map, Disney UK said my packet of papers was posted yesterday so I know to look out for them so I can hide them when they arrive and now I am cleaning out my cupboards to make space to hide my piles of things to be packed. Well okay, I am typing now, now cleaning, but I made a good start this afternoon :rotfl:

Silly one really for my present 'most excited' moment - but I just got a text message from my brother saying he loves me.

'Tis special as I only found my brother 2 months ago after 23 years - we saw each other as kids but his mum re-married and contact with him and seeing me and our Dad stopped. Just a few months ago we found him on Facebook, sadly he did not know our Dad has passed away 9 years ago ironically at the same time as his mother. Whilst amazing for us it has been a shock for him as he had no blood family left and suddenly three sisters appear.

It is the first time he has said that to me and aside from the fact he is the spitting image of our late father, dare I say it - that one message has bought me more happiness and excitement than all the disney magic in the world.

Silly one really for my present 'most excited' moment - but I just got a text message from my brother saying he loves me.

'Tis special as I only found my brother 2 months ago after 23 years - we saw each other as kids but his mum re-married and contact with him and seeing me and our Dad stopped. Just a few months ago we found him on Facebook, sadly he did not know our Dad has passed away 9 years ago ironically at the same time as his mother. Whilst amazing for us it has been a shock for him as he had no blood family left and suddenly three sisters appear.

It is the first time he has said that to me and aside from the fact he is the spitting image of our late father, dare I say it - that one message has bought me more happiness and excitement than all the disney magic in the world.

That's lovely!:goodvibes Congrats! :thumbsup2

I'm excited that I've got just 4 more days of work left! And none of those are a weekend!!! :banana:
Also, I'm excited that I miss putting my mid season sale up! (Though I do have to do all the prep for it and leave incredibly detailed instructions for my part timer to do it and hope/pray that'll be enough :scared1:)

And I've just 'finished' my trip planning tips and hints book!
All I have to do now is get my butt in gear and actually pack. :rotfl:
Oh, and manage to get through the next few days at work. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter