What are you most excited about - right now?

Only two days left of work! That is exciting, although also annoying because I have sooooo much to prepare before I go away! :(

Double post, but...

I'm excited about the fact I'm about to take the cats to the cattery, get my dollars, then head to the airport!!!!! :rotfl::banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Eeeeeeeeee - have wonderful time!!!!!

TR when you get home please!!!!!!!!

Torsie, if you are like so many of us and use TR's as a means of survival between trips, hopefully you will have another one to read. I want to attempt my first TR when we get back too! :goodvibes

I've been printing out lots of stuff, ADR numbers, our plan, all the ticket vouchers etc.!! Might do a countdown calendar and pretend it's for the boys!!:dance3:

I have just made spa reservations for the Mandara spa at the Dolphin via their concierge :yay:

I think I might get another one so I can see it in week and days

I didn't think I'd care at all but after all the planning for our first time on DDP I am mega excited about the food!

But mainly I'm most excited about getting there and going to Downtown Disney into World of Disney and just knowing me are there again, such happy memories of our honeymoon last year :)

I didn't think I'd care at all but after all the planning for our first time on DDP I am mega excited about the food!

But mainly I'm most excited about getting there and going to Downtown Disney into World of Disney and just knowing me are there again, such happy memories of our honeymoon last year :)

Is this an anniversary trip by any chance? :yay:

I'm excited as I got an e-mail yesterday from the Grand Floridian IPO.

I didn't know they'd e-mail me! Now I'm excited to e-mail back with all our ADRs!

Nope, well unless you count 1.5 years :rotfl:

Well I suppose every day is an anniversary ... just not a rounded number ;) I just asked because you mentioned your honeymoon trip. Sorry, I don't mean to be nosy but I have a habit of getting caught up in other people's excitement;). Nonetheless, may it be a very special one. :goodvibes

I am excited about my daughter playing in the sand at Beach Club - something she has been wanting to do for a while now! Its her disney dream:confused3

I am excited about my daughter playing in the sand at Beach Club - something she has been wanting to do for a while now! Its her disney dream:confused3

How old is she?

I have just printed off my itinerary and my LGMH's :cool1: Going to print my packing list tomorrow.

She is 8 and been asking to stay at the beach club since she was 5.

She is 8 and been asking to stay at the beach club since she was 5.

Aw :flower3: My DD has been asking for nearly 2 years to stay at POFQ .... not that the picture of the slide/pool that features in almost every brochure or web page advertising it has anything to do with it :rolleyes1

10 working days left
13 days until I officially start my holiday
and 15 days until I'm on plane

Haappppppy!! :)

Aw :flower3: My DD has been asking for nearly 2 years to stay at POFQ .... not that the picture of the slide/pool that features in almost every brochure or web page advertising it has anything to do with it :rolleyes1

My daughter wanted to stay there too because of the slide on our first trip, we ended up at POR though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter