What are my odds??

jag90

Mouseketeer
DW and myself are staying at BWV Sun 11/10 & Mon 11/11. I have reserved a preferred view studio and had the comment added for a request of the boardwalk view. What do you think my chances are? Do most people reserving a preferred view request their view?

I would guess that most, probably almost all, prefered view reservations have a request for the BW view.

More than guess, feel pretty comfortable with that.

It is way less than a majority of rooms that have a BW view. Just doing the math, the chances are less than fifty-fifty.

Requests are also given priority in the order that they were made, sometimes, making your request right at the 11 month window, can increase your chances.

We have heard of reservations made at 11 months both getting and not getting the BW view. We have heard of reservations made weeks or a couple months back getting the BW view.

I guess I am saying that its a crap shoot.

But many do get that view, I certainly wish you luck.

hi: i would think Rich is right; it does seem pretty much of a crapshoot. our preferred views have included the quiet pool, the canal between the bw and s/d, and the luna park pool. we try to get standard view though to save points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter