• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are my chances

dolphindan1

What is a Tag?<br><font color=blue>dang no TAG
What is the chance of getting a walk in seating at Whispering Canyon and O'hana's for Dinner?....We are going december 3rd thru the 12 and have a couple evenings open but do not know what time to plan on eating so we were gonna wing it those nights

I think your chances are probably good, it's a fairly quiet time down there. As an alternative, you could always make a couple PS and cancel when you decide what nite you're going or not going. But I don't think you'd have an innordinant wait at either place without one.

We have never eaten at WCC but have stayed at the WL and it seemed very busy in the evenings. We have eaten at 'Ohana and it is VERY popular. I may be wrong but I think you would have a hard time getting in as a walk up there. If I were you I would go ahead and make a p.s. and then if you decide you want to dine earlier than your p.s. you could ask them if you can dine earlier. I think you might have a better chance of them fitting you in than if you have no p.s. at all. Good luck!

Both are very busy and this timeframe is going to be very busy....not much left in terms of accommodation for this week (I know, I've called every single day to try to get a different ressie and the online is showing NOTHING available for my timeframe Dec. 10-13). Why not just call the morning of the day you want to eat there before heading over. If it's only the 2 of you, it might be possible. We often stop at the guest service desk at the resort we're staying at the morning after breakfast and make last minute PS. It's easier to make a PS, even if it's a hour before, than arriving and waiting a long time to get in, if at all!

Yeah I have noticed that its looking to be very busy.....That worries me a bit.....We always got this time of year to avoid the crowds......Hmmmm.....I wonder why the big swing in attendance.....

I'd say slim for the time. Try to go earlier or later. Or, just make a PS, if you can. People are always cancelling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter