What about a trip to DisneyLand?(Bringing out our Inner Child °O° December 3-7 '09)

I thought you were going to meet in Atlanta?? LOL

Our connecting flight would be in Atlanta - that is where it was last year ! Atlanta will never be the same !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that sounds like a great idea! Do you think the other passengers will mind that we'll be watching Disney movies and singing Disney tunes during the flight?

WHO CARES ???? As long as we are having fun !!!!

By the way, I'm very curious where the best burger and fries joint is located in London. I guess that I know what I'll be having when I finally make that work trip out there later this summer...

It is in a little beach town called Port Stanley. They have been around for almost 100 yrs and in all the yrs my mom has been going (and she is no spring chicken) nothing has changed. The food is great for a beach front mom and pop restaurant. And best of all .... the family that runs it are HUGE Disney fanatics !!!

Ah, yes... My bad. Sheesh, we could pile into a car and drive the rest of the way. Wouldn't that make for an interesting girls' road trip? Hmm.

OHHHHHHHHHHH what a trip it would be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sha, perhaps Jenroc and I can swing past Atlanta to pick you up -- and we can all fly together from there. **now trying to figure out how much DL trip might cost**

Ya know...Ky is between Canada and Atlanta....

:rolleyes1

hope it is something you can keep in mind to join in... granted it is again, not long after there WDW trip. Just a trip with friends who love Disney

I know I-75 really well from Detroit, maybe we should drive down, pick you up and meet everyone else in Atlanta ?? You up for a road trip ???? :lmao: :lmao: :cool1: :lmao: :lmao:

I know I-75 really well from Detroit, maybe we should drive down, pick you up and meet everyone else in Atlanta ?? You up for a road trip ???? :lmao: :lmao: :cool1: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh I'm always up for a road trip. But, uhh... am I up for a road trip with several crazed female Disney fans??? :drive:

:rotfl:

Oh I'm always up for a road trip. But, uhh... am I up for a road trip with several crazed female Disney fans??? :drive:

:rotfl:

:rolleyes1 What happens on Disney road trips, stays in the confines of the Disney road trips !! :scared1: I am sure the post trip report would be one for the record books !!!:upsidedow :thumbsup2 :upsidedow
:scared: Still up for the challenge ???:scared:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I think KY is just the man to take on that challenge!!

Andrea

I better start training to prepare for the trip.

Hmm...let's see.

- Brush up on Disney trivia
- Learn difference between hairspray, mousse, and gel and when best to use

I'm sure there's much more. I'll be like Rocky Balboa soon...training like mad! *cue up Gonna Fly Now*

I better start training to prepare for the trip.

Hmm...let's see.

- Brush up on Disney trivia
- Learn difference between hairspray, mousse, and gel and when best to use

I'm sure there's much more. I'll be like Rocky Balboa soon...training like mad! *cue up Gonna Fly Now*

Dont forget to be prepared for topless teacups

Oh, right! How could I have forgotten about that!

Ok... adding Dramamine to the list.

:)

By the time we get you to Anaheim, you will be glad to get to the teacups ..... they will probably seem like a kiddie ride to you !!! :rotfl2:

:scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

Ah...I think I could handle it. Would just be like a baby shower, right? A 3-day, crammed-in-a-car-with-no-escape baby shower! :scared:

:rotfl2:

All we are missing is the future wedding. That might ruin the festivites if there is a ceremony to plan for !!!!!;)

All we are missing is the future wedding. That might ruin the festivites if there is a ceremony to plan for !!!!!;)

You never know, Jenroc, someone might just come through on that one. After all, there will be a singles trip just weeks before DL. Perhaps we need to order up a whirlwind Disney affair, ending in a Disney Dream Wedding at DL.

You never know, Jenroc, someone might just come through on that one. After all, there will be a singles trip just weeks before DL. Perhaps we need to order up a whirlwind Disney affair, ending in a Disney Dream Wedding at DL.

Wouldn't that be a kicker !!!! And we would all be invited to wedding and have a magical good time !!! :cloud9:
Note to all men ---- this is not a trap. The trip is not a means to the end of "single-dom". Fate does do crazy things sometimes, though. :confused3 :) ;)

Could always stop by Vegas on the way back for a Honeymoon in Vegas!!

Oh, btw, I have a great theme song for the trip...came up on my iPod on the way to the ballfield..

"Let's Go Trippin'" - Dick Dale

Okay, ya'all have WAY too much time on your hands. . .wasting three perfectly good disney days to take a road trip. . .ROFLMAO. . .

Well, if I am on the right coast rather than the wrong coast I would love to join in. . .lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter