West Hollywood Hotels

tguz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in West Hollywood for a couple nights? I want to be in the $200 - $300 per night range. I am seeing quite a few on Priceline for that price range but I have never stayed at any of them. We will be there doing the tourist thing so I just wondered if anyone had any suggestions and why you like the hotel you suggest. Thanks.

What tourist things will you be doing and will you have a car? WeHo isn’t the best place to stay without a car and it’s not that central to things a tourist would want to see. It’s a great neighbourhood though with plenty of bars and clubs if that’s more what you're interested in.
I’ve always liked Best Western Sunset Plaza though. The Sofitel, Elan and Beverly Laurel are more Fairfax/Beverly Grove are sometimes, incorrectly, classed as WeHo on hotel searches though and are more centrally located.

What tourist things will you be doing and will you have a car? WeHo isn’t the best place to stay without a car and it’s not that central to things a tourist would want to see. It’s a great neighbourhood though with plenty of bars and clubs if that’s more what you're interested in.
I’ve always liked Best Western Sunset Plaza though. The Sofitel, Elan and Beverly Laurel are more Fairfax/Beverly Grove are sometimes, incorrectly, classed as WeHo on hotel searches though and are more centrally located.
We want to check out some clubs and restaurants on the Sunset Strip, see a show at the Hollywood Bowl, take a tour of Beverly Hills, maybe Santa Monica Pier, and see some LA area crime locations.....we are big true crime buffs. We will have a car. We will be in So Cal for around 5 days with 2-3 being near Disneyland and the rest in West Hollywood. We may not have time for everything we want but will have at least 2 days in W Hollywood. Thanks for the hotel suggestions.

OK then WeHo would be fine, lots of great clubs and bars and the district is safe enough to walk at night if you stay In the well lit areas just like any other cities.
so any of the hotels I mentioned would work fine and seem to be in budget. Palihouse West Hollywood and Short Stories may also be in budget, again more Fairfax/Beverly Grove than WeHo but that district has a lot of great attractions, plenty of dining, shopping and the Original Farmers Market.

OK then WeHo would be fine, lots of great clubs and bars and the district is safe enough to walk at night if you stay In the well lit areas just like any other cities.
so any of the hotels I mentioned would work fine and seem to be in budget. Palihouse West Hollywood and Short Stories may also be in budget, again more Fairfax/Beverly Grove than WeHo but that district has a lot of great attractions, plenty of dining, shopping and the Original Farmers Market.
Thanks for the great info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter