Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

goofymom/pop said:
I haven't been able to hang out with you two since I sort of stopped doing pins. Mean Laureen on the scrapping board and you guys on this new Photography board...I am in Dis heaven..... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I will never get any work done now.

Easy to ditto these comments :) ...!! I agree!!

I can't believe someone has combined my two favorite things in the world into one board! Thanks!

PaulD

PaulD said:
I can't believe someone has combined my two favorite things in the world into one board! Thanks!

PaulD

I noticed your low count.

Were you just waiting for a photography board to be created?? Welcome :cheer2: .

What a great idea. We all want to take better photographs and share ideas about how to take better shots of our beloved Disney :goodvibes

Fantastic idea for a board :teeth:

I can see me spending a lot of time on here :bounce:

Muushka said:
I noticed your low count.

Were you just waiting for a photography board to be created?? Welcome :cheer2: .

My wife posts on the DVC boards. I sometimes post on DPReview.com but this is a great combo. When my wife told me about this board I couldn't resist.

By the way Muushka, I looked at your public profile and saw that you are a Med Tech. For some reason I'm always surprised when I see another MT. Do you find that you always have to explain what you do when someone asks what your job is? I always had to...

Thanks for the welcome!

PaulD said:
My wife posts on the DVC boards. I sometimes post on DPReview.com but this is a great combo. When my wife told me about this board I couldn't resist.

By the way Muushka, I looked at your public profile and saw that you are a Med Tech. For some reason I'm always surprised when I see another MT. Do you find that you always have to explain what you do when someone asks what your job is? I always had to...

Thanks for the welcome!

You are welcome! And you are right about the MT questions. They usually ask if I draw the blood.... yuck :rolleyes: . I am really wanting out of this field though. Too many years in it.

Twooldpoohs - I love your photographs - makes me feel like I am right there.

Looks like a good board. Nice to see you again, Brian, welcome back. And good to see you too, Jeff. :wave:

Wow!! I was very excited to discover the new DIS Photography board! Very cool! :cool1:

Also excited to be able to touch base :wave: with lots of pin collector buddies from the Collector's Board. Miss you all! :grouphug:

Now, on to some photography talk!

How did I miss this board??

:cool1:

A board after my own heart!! wooo hooo!!

~Rachel the Photography Geek...

I just found out about this board today. This is really great. Whoever thought this board up, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! :love:

goofygrandparents said:
Just found the board and thought I would share a few photographs I have been working on from our October WDW trip. Not the best at taking photographs but I love to play with them.

Here is the link
http://www.pbase.com/splinter_armarula/walt_disney_world

Just click on the first photograph to enlarge and click next to see the rest.
I will let you know when I add more.

I just visited your site and you do have a way of playing with them. Great job, very creative. What software do you use?? :earsgirl:

Thanks Moo :blush:

I use a few different editing programs, I have Photoshop Elements 3.0, and PSP 9 (really want PSP 10), and I have recently purchased Microsoft Digital Image Pro 10 which looks really interesting.
No sooner do you buy them and out comes some new want-to-haves, I wish I could afford them all.

Glad you liked the photos

Thanks
Robin

I need to start being more creative with my pics. Thanks for the motivation!

Brisully!!!

What a great idea! I have been an avid photographer for years. Been mostly been hanging out on the Restaurant board but I'll be checking this place out as well, too.

Think I'll go add my photo stuff to my signature. I bought a Nikon D70 just recently and love it! All my SLR lens work with it and I took it for a test drive in England for a week.

Well, I'm going to dig into the board and see what I can learn and contribute.

Again, great idea!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter