Welcome Home Wednesdays

I was once a "Jeopardy" contestant on WHW. Lots of fun, and amazingly, there was a three way tie at the end of the game! 😉 (IYKYK). From what I understand, WHW was discontinued for a variety of reasons, the main being that there are simply too many members now for the weekly events to take place. It could potentially be a mob-scene.
I would welcome it back in a heartbeat given the correct venue!

We always try to attend the member events if our stays coincide. We definitely enjoy them. Last week, we attended the Wednesday Valentine's event at Atlantic Dance. It was very simple. A few photo areas with themed backgrounds and two M&G's with characters (three if you count the "Valentine's Sisters"). They gave you autographed cards (no autograph books allowed to be signed) and a bag of chewy candies upon exiting. It was far from a "must do," and I'd be stretching it if I called it anything but "good." However, I still enjoy the member perks/events like this.

Don't most major time shares have owners meetings weekly? Seems like Disney could model that in some way... even if it were a space in each property i.e. Boardwalk guests go to the attic or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter