Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

So, my NEXT odd photo (and thanks, KingdomHearts -- you were right!!) is this: the dinosaur in AK that has lights strategically placed...as teats.

7718_1115503650581_1316648229_30297858_8011208_n.jpg

ARGH! I hope my BFF doesn't see this one! It's on our scavenger hunt list for this fall!!! :upsidedow

P.S. - I'd be a little creeped out if Mousekeeping moved our stuff around! But that's just me being paranoid. If they're willing to move our stuff, what else would they mess with :scared1:. Again, that's just me, I'm awful paranoid about stuff like that, and I never leave anything of importance in our room! I think I'd only be okay with it if everything they used was in plain sight, which it very well may be, still hard for me to okay!

OMG! If I came into my room and saw this on my bed, I would have run back out into the hall screaming! :scared1: How clever! Our mousekeeper did something similar to this back on our trip to the WL...I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

This is how I felt prob looked worse after the third day at WDW last week. I love WDW but it wore me out for real. I had to call it a day around 2:00 PM. I cancelled ADR for the nite and called room service at WL and stayed in. I am dead serious. This mummy looked and prob felt better than I did. WONDERFUL imagination re mummy looooved this pic. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Poor Minnie.
006_3A.jpg

We have that pose in every character picture from out 2007 trip. DD was 5 at the time and when she hugged them her hand always ended up in a bad place. We had a good laugh when we got home and saw all the pictures full size hard to tell on the camera.

Erin

Giant porch umbrella.....:rotfl2::rotfl2: that's hysterical. Maybe they only put it "up" when they were waiting. Certainly they didn't stroll around like that :rotfl2:

Giant porch umbrella.....:rotfl2::rotfl2: that's hysterical. Maybe they only put it "up" when they were waiting. Certainly they didn't stroll around like that :rotfl2:

They started walking away just after I took the pic, so I guess they did stroll around like that too!

i once walked around with a book strapped to my head, much more practical! did the job also :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter