Weird Everyday single 12x12 PLEASE SEE POST#238

Is everyone OK with a kitchen-type theme for "helping out"? I've got stuff I can work with on that, but if that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll have a rethink (as long as I don't have to change cardstock colours - I'm nearly cleared out with this!!)

Is everyone OK with a kitchen-type theme for "helping out"? I've got stuff I can work with on that, but if that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll have a rethink (as long as I don't have to change cardstock colours - I'm nearly cleared out with this!!)

works great for me...:goodvibes

I'm in that group. I love the kitchen theme for "helping out". :thumbsup2

I haven't started these yet at all. But they are next. :) I am 99.9% certain I have what I need already though... in my stash...

I've got 2 groups done now, and plan on working on some more today :goodvibes Except I now have a DS(15) - Viciouswig wants roast chicken and all the works for his birthday lunch (because yesterday's family BBQ "wasn't his birthday" :lmao: )

Checking in- I believe I have all my supplies- I know I have the background pages and many of the other sheets in my stash. I may need to get a couple of embellishments but probably not. I will be working on these after I finish a couple of other swaps due before them.

Rebecca

4 down 2 to go:thumbsup2 All the elements are done, I just need to fix them to the pages and do the pretties. I want to get them off this week so I can do some scrapping before I'm out of action.

is it too late to get in on this swap? I would love to jion if still open.
The following spots are available at the moment. I am sure you would be welcome to join in any of them if you are interested.

Rebecca

Group C (make 4) Full
Hanging Out -Angel Needed

Group F (make 4)
Performance (as in dance or recital)
Date Night -Angel Needed

Group H (make 4)Full
I'm ready to go - Angel Needed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter