Weird Everyday single 12x12 PLEASE SEE POST#238

Just bumping this to make sure it's still on everyone's radar:goodvibes

Still here. If I have some productive time, I'd like to finish these to give you on Saturday. Otherwise, maybe I'll bring them with me to finish.

Been tinkering with them. Do we post prototypes here?
Would you mind reposting the due dates again?
Thank you!:hippie:

Due date to January 30th (that is when I need to receive your package). Please mail packages out by January 23rd.

Prototype thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post27509070
Prototypes need to be posted by December 8th.
Any prototypes spots not posted by December 15th will be angeled, that way it will give me enough time to either make up for the group or find an angel.

Would have worked better if I used the quotes. :rotfl2: It sounds like "I" am in charge.

What!!! You aren't in charge? You mean *I'm* going to have to swap this monster out!!!

:rotfl:

I have questions! There were two groups that were open and they were performance and cats. I will not do cats, dont have any and I like them as long as they are not mine:goodvibes , is everything else full or do you need angels on anything else?
I have no other swaps going at this time and Banana and I have been working on these and we were curious if any angels were needed.

I am also thinking of changing "formal" to theater. Is that ok?
I never thought that a "Black" page would give me such a headache!
But our other 3 groups are great. I just dont want to be the first to post prototypes!

I have questions! There were two groups that were open and they were performance and cats. I will not do cats, dont have any and I like them as long as they are not mine:goodvibes , is everything else full or do you need angels on anything else?
I have no other swaps going at this time and Banana and I have been working on these and we were curious if any angels were needed.

But our other 3 groups are great. I just dont want to be the first to post prototypes!

Are you talking about the Black "Flavour" page? I was thinking that these pages would be more generic. Does anyone have thoughts?

I think that the only spot we have left is in the cat group...meow:goodvibes

Do we have a problem? I can do a generic black page but the other pages were decided a long time ago andwe have been working on them. This is what I have
Yellow-Popcorn them, no wording, except on brads
Green- camping theme, no wording
Black-
Teen Flavor- "Its Only Rock N Rock"

I can go back and find the posts if you like where everyone liked the themes I picked out.

I have alot of black and white paper. Is that OK?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Rita

Houston, we have *no* problems...

Oops, sorry Rita. I forgot. My bad...please forgive :hug: - I'm a little tired (ok who am I kidding, I'm really tired)

I'm pretty flexible, anything works for me.

Oh alright. Twist my arm some more.

I'll take the last cat. Give me a reason to have my DH take more cat photos.

hey you can have mine if you want them. I was just trying to fill in as an angel but I don't need them per say.

Group A
Homework - Tinkerbean
Look at what I made - BAMB (Angel)
Cooking - SusieStone
Dinner Time - KatDisney

Group H (make 4)Full
First day of school - Tinkerbean
New clothes - SusieStone
Getting on the Bus - KatDisney
I'm ready to go - BAMB (Angel)

I was just going to be nice and take that last recital spot. To be honest I dont really need them either as I only really scrap my Disney trips.
But thank you anyways!
For some reason it was really bugging me that no one had taken recital!

Rita, those are AWESOME! I especially love the popcorn...(makes me hungry) and I already know what pictures I'm using for the camping...:goodvibes

Thanks for sharing them with us - I'm feeling inspired

Arizona Rite- They look great. I love the techture of the paper on your camping pages.

As an update on where I am- I pulled out my papers and matched up addtional papers to the backgrouds. i ordered paper for the dog and butterfly pages earlier today. I am going to begin thinking about how I think I want them layed out and then make up my prototypes. I hope to have a couple of prototypes done before my uncle comes to town next Wed for Thanksgiving.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter