Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

celerystalker said:
I think I need glasses. I just realized that Lou's smiley has a bunny on the cover of the book.
I thought it was making a rude gesture while reading. I thought I had offended him!

It takes alot to offend Lou! His skin is soooo thick he could be classified as a pachyderm! :teeth:

And I did not notice that bunny on that book! :rotfl2: As I am soooo old that I require reading glasses and could not locate them because I couldn't see! :confused3

Stick around Celery.....(OMG...no pun intended...bwahahaha) ...he brings that book out all the time! ;)

Alan:
anipilot.gif

"Always Right Riddle Goddess of Chaos"

Nice new(ish) tag, Donna.

horsegirl said:
His skin is soooo thick he could be classified as a pachyderm! :teeth:

Someone send out the search party for Tooty!!! I'm worried that she didn't respond to this!

You could go look for her yourself, but don't forget to pack your trunk.

Yeah, I am just now getting to this thread. :rolleyes:

I believe there's a MOLE too.

Someone SMART.

Techno geek(ish). The ability to infiltrate our inner most secret affairs...

Male sense of humor!

Maybe reads literature with bunnies on the cover?? (speaking of NO one in particular, REALLY)

There ARE ways of finding out! I just dont know those WAYS!

horsegirl said:
And celery got a tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now poor hummer needs one, even if she is a super newbie! :banana:

Thanks, Horsey! It's still just a dream for me - but this is the Year of a Million Dreams ... :cloud9:

HMHunters said:
Thanks, Horsey! It's still just a dream for me - but this is the Year of a Million Dreams ... :cloud9:
Here. Let me give it a try... (you ONLY have 200 posts...So I make no promises)

(clearing throat and cracking knuckles)

OH Wise and Wonderful Tag Fairy...
Would you pretty please be so kind as to grant HMHunter, our humble DIS sibling, a funny and witty tag? We are all so thankful for the bling you have given us (without complaint or question) and trust you will make Hummer's dreams come true!

Have a Magical Day!!!

I don't have time to catch up on all 19 pages here so I hope this isn't a repeat.

Celerystalker, have you seen Mr. Celery? He is a mascot for the Wilmington Blue Rocks baseball team.
mrcelery.jpg

And as far as my late response...I didn't have time this morning and just jumped in with the answer now.

Is anybody even trying for 300??? And what is that a "triplehooty"?
Surely it can be done?
Slackers!

RV, now's your chance. Post like mad!!

I'm back
I see no one missed me
Hi Chappie/Spike

hmmm

So Ute I thought that we agreed the TF had to be female, as the TF is all knowing and all seeing and color coordinates our tags with our avatars sometimes.

HaleyB said:
I'm back
I see no one missed me
Hi Chappie/Spike

hmmm

So Ute I thought that we agreed the TF had to be female, as the TF is all knowing and all seeing and color coordinates our tags with our avatars sometimes.
Maybeeee.
I'm just getting a very MALE vibe from the TF.
Since he's not listening, currently. For HMHunter's tag request.

He's male with color sense, maybe he's gay?? NO, I'm not getting a gay vibe.
He's been married a while.

UtahMama said:
Maybeeee.
I'm just getting a very MALE vibe from the TF.
Since he's not listening, currently. For HMHunter's tag request.

He's male with color sense, maybe he's gay?? NO, I'm not getting a gay vibe.
He's been married a while.

Maybe it is a husband and wife team...

HaleyB said:
Maybe it is a husband and wife team...
Maybeee...BUT would a wife keep it in the "vault"??? Would one of them get sloppy? I think this person would have REALLY cool tags. Or, NO tags? Hmmm, He'd tag himself to throw us off the scent. (I watch Criminal Minds twice and suddenly I'm an expert???) :smooth:

Haley...I missed you! ;)

and

UTM...did you notice that the Tag Fairy keeps changing the color around your avatar? It's pink now...it was yellow earlier! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Hmmmmmmmmm....interesting theories! ;) :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
Haley...I missed you! ;)

and

UTM...did you notice that the Tag Fairy keeps changing the color around your avatar? It's pink now...it was yellow earlier! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Hmmmmmmmmm....interesting theories! ;) :rolleyes1
HEY! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!
I like the pink better than the yellow! Maybe it is a female???? No MAN would EVER think to change the color to pink!!! Or would he????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter