Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

UtahMama said:
Christmas on a Cracker...

I'm seeing things! Did "someone" edit their post and delete something very naughty?

"Someone" is playing tricks on us! I feel blonder than a cocker spaniel! Poor Haley got robbed! Well congrats Tara on the tooooooty hoooooooty! A double dose today! Lucky you. :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :yay:

Sorry Donna, technically you were correct even though in reality you were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

It's not just Sher's avator or Twinkie's siggie that spinning - this thread has my head spinning today! :faint:

horsegirl said:
Sorry Donna, technically you were correct even though in reality you were wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry horsey....but you are breaking the Number One all time RIddle Rule.

the Riddle Goddess is always

and I mean ALWAYS

RIGHT!

:teeth:

BTW, TF, PLEASE redeem me! I have been in the public stockades with the scarlett letter long enough! Ask Kathy and Mary Jo! I have gone to confession and said 300 Hail Mary's. Please? Everyone keeps commenting on my nekkidness... :confused3

Thank you....

the humble horse. :teeth:

horsegirl said:
BTW, TF, PLEASE redeem me! I have been in the public stockades with the scarlett letter long enough! Ask Kathy and Mary Jo! I have gone to confession and said 300 Hail Mary's. Please? Everyone keeps commenting on my nekkidness... :confused3

Thank you....

Careful what you wish for - you never know what the TF will SADDLE you with! :rotfl:

Horseyponypoodliepoo.....I would never YELL at you. I was just reminding you. I think you forgot the rules when you were off running around having fun is exhausting and me, Tara, Craigy, RV,Twinks, and UtahMama were creating havoc on the riddle thread! ;)

horsegirl said:

Thank you....

YES! TF pretty please clothe horsie in something purdy!

I'm TIRED of drinking diet cherry 7-up! Please in the name of all HUMANITY restore my precious diet Pepsi taggy! Pretty Please with sugar on top!

firstmickey said:
Horseyponypoodliepoo.....I would never YELL at you. I was just reminding you. I think you forgot the rules when you were off running around having fun is exhausting and me, Tara, Craigy, RV,Twinks, and UtahMama were creating havoc on the riddle thread! ;)

Oh I know Sweetie! You are right. I did forget! Silly willy me!

Uma! Thank you for appealing to the precious TF... Look it worked!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

TF! Thank you so much for releasing me and delivering me from the darkness. I felt like an english sheepdog shaved! Or a hippie with a buzz cut....i am going to post something special for you on the reading hearing thread. Thank you again! :love:

OHHH Thank You Tag Fairy!!! I wished on a star and it came TRUE!!!!

You are truly Wonderful! And merciful!

CeleryStalker NEEDs a GOOD tag! While we've got you here....(While your UP)

horsey ~ love the new tags.

Donna ~ classic. priceless. perfect. (or should I be saying that to the Tag Fairy, who knows all?)

Begs the question, though. If Donna got a tag about always being right (because she is the riddle goddess, or one of the riddle goddesses), then does that mean that the TF is going to tag Lou with always being wrong?

hmmmmmmm?

because I think that is one of the riddle rules, isn't it?

GeorgiaAristocat said:
horsey ~ love the new tags.

Donna ~ classic. priceless. perfect. (or should I be saying that to the Tag Fairy, who knows all?)

Begs the question, though. If Donna got a tag about always being right (because she is the riddle goddess, or one of the riddle goddesses), then does that mean that the TF is going to tag Lou with always being wrong?

hmmmmmmm?

because I think that is one of the riddle rules, isn't it?

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you mean you don't like your nickname? You are good kitty and bad kitty depending on your behavior! Also, just kitty or Cat. Do you like any of those or do we have to be even more creative?

And Lou is NOT always wrong. He said lovely wonderful things to me the other day and made me feel like a million bucks. THANKS LOU!!!!!!!! :love:

ANd thanks again adorable TF. I will sleep soundly tonight.... :teeth:

Last edited by GeorgiaAristocat : Today at 04:04 PM. Reason: stirring the pot JUST FOR YOU LOU!!!! Because I love you that much. And I know you want to get rid of that cat . . . maybe!

He most certainly DOES NOT want to get rid of that cat! :cat:

that cat is a permanent reminder of ME! He loves that cat! ;) :teeth:

my head is spinning...not sure why :rolleyes:

Donna...this is for you:
margarita.jpg

And these are for the Tag Fairy for being so wonderful (I got a new tag today too! On top of three new ones this week!!!) :yay:

201.jpg

And that's all I have time for today folks...going home to my DH then we are off bowling tonight! ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
my head is spinning...not sure why :rolleyes:

Donna...this is for you:
margarita.jpg

And these are for the Tag Fairy for being so wonderful (I got a new tag today too! On top of three new ones this week!!!) :yay:

201.jpg

And that's all I have time for today folks...going home to my DH then we are off bowling tonight! ;) :teeth:

Hurray Roadie! My nickname for ya! :banana: :yay: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter