Website

kes601

DIS Veteran
Should we start a pool on what time the site will come up today and what issues it will have?

Ugh. Booked 7 nights at 7 months yesterday for an 8 night trip so needed to add one night this morning. Now I need to keep checking when the site is back up all morning. Better things to do.

Bahh was logging in this morning to pay my dues... I guess they're not getting my money yet (maybe the first time I've ever been happy the site is down :)

Ugh. Booked 7 nights at 7 months yesterday for an 8 night trip so needed to add one night this morning. Now I need to keep checking when the site is back up all morning. Better things to do.
I’m in a similar boat…I hate the 7 night maximum…I’m doing 2 weeks in august and I have to now log in every day for the next week to add one night at a time. And now this is stressing me out because I’m worried I will miss when the website comes back up and not be able to add on my next night and it will break up our stay…I def have better things to do than refresh the page all day.

I saw last night it would be down this morning, then the time changed from 8am to 9am. No surprise. The updates have never gone well and always needs updating after the update.

Appears to be back up.

ETA: Well, I can search for new reservations but my upcoming trip is not there in my dashboard. Fun.

Site just let me log in. Hopefully those of you waiting to book have good luck!

Well, that's fun. It shows I have no upcoming vacations despite having 4 trips booked!

Same here. I need to add to my Christmas trip but site says I have “No upcoming vacations”.

According to chat it is still down and they have no ETA. How then did I login?

Yes, the reservations are not loading. I got out to let the system work out it's issues.

Still no upcoming vacations but I can book a new reservation. If existing reservations aren’t loading, I wonder if they’re going to end up with over-booked rooms?

Still no upcoming vacations but I can book a new reservation. If existing reservations aren’t loading, I wonder if they’re going to end up with over-booked rooms?
Availability would be wide open if that were the case and it is not showing that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter