WDW Event Swap Sign-ups - **Questions in Post 56**

Hi, I would like to have MNSSHP A dance party
MVMCP A snow on main street
PnPp A Parade

Thank you for hosting. This couldn't have come at a better time. I am going to start scrapping my 12/06 and 9/07 Disney trips and have pictures of all these parties. I will PM you.
Cindy

NEE - Sorry you had a bad day. I hope tomorrow is better for you. I added you to all of your requested groups. I'll update your elements when you post.

Bearbear - I'm so happy you are joining the swap. This is going to be a fun one to host and I can't wait to see (and use) the goodies!

Updated to here. Thanks to everyone for signing up.

Just a note that I won't be able to make updates until tomorrow evening. Friday is a :scared: :eek: CRAZY day in my office.

I'd like Osbourne lights and also pirate ports from the Pirates and Princess party ...thanks ...

Hi there glad to see the new groups may I have the following:

Food & Wine group A - Jounal Box
Flower & Garden group A - Journal Box

also I have a ? about this part of your post - are we each making a topper for new groups and our 1 element? I just want to make sure I've got it right - thanks Michelle
(We are making mini page kits consisting of 1 topper/title and 2 elements of your choice for all groups except for party specific parades which are one element each. See list below for more details)

Thanks for putting me down. I think I'll try license plates for both F&W and F&G groups. I haven't made these before, so wish me luck!

Happypooh - got ya down. Thanks for joining.

bigsis1970 - I added you. The two groups you joined are one element each per person. Thanks for asking your question. I reworded the instructions to hopefully be less complicated.

NEE - You ALWAYS do beautiful work. I'm sure the license plates will be darling!

Updated to here. I won't be on again tonight. Today is mine and DH's 5th anniversary so he is taking me to dinner and dancing. Have a great night all!

Dancing?!
Wow, we haven't been dancing since before we were married.

Have a great time tonight!

We haven't been to WDW over Christmas or Halloween, but I really wish we had! So would you please add me to the Flower & Garden Festival? I'm still thinking about an element, but am leaning towards the embellishment baggie. I have to check to see what I already have here.

Has anyone ever done a swap for the Grand Adventures? The Pirate Cruise and Wonderland Tea Party? I'd love to do something for those some time.

AWM - DH actually likes to dance. We don't go the clubs as often as we used to but we do go to the local ballroom dance studio every few months just to brush up on our skills. Last night we saw a local,fun band that does 80s covers. It was fun, thanks!

hrpufnsash - Got ya down. I don't like the regular Haunted Mansion at all but I do like Haunted Mansion Holiday. Glad you joined us.

piratesmate - Hi!:wave: Got you down for embellishment baggie. Let me know if you want to change. If there is any other interest in the Grand Adventures thing, I'd be happy to add the groups. I don't think I knew they existed since we don't have kids.

christinadei - I added you from your PM.

Updated to here!

Happy belated Anniversary, Shauna! Glad you had a fun night!

You were quick and I was indecisive, so you must have missed my edited post - I think I'll do a license plate for the FNWF also. Could you update my element on the list? Thanks!!

Would those of you in the flower and garden festival group mind if one of my embellished items is a clear acetate flower that is embellished, they are actually about 4 inches across? They are part of the Clear Album series, I will try to post a link later.

Would those of you in the flower and garden festival group mind if one of my embellished items is a clear acetate flower that is embellished, they are actually about 4 inches across? They are part of the Clear Album series, I will try to post a link later.

Mind? That sounds awesome! One of the best things about these swaps is fiinding new things and this one sounds amazing!

Got you updated, NEE! Sorry I missed your updated post. Thanks!

That acrylic flower sounds wonderful. I'm jealous that I won't be getting one but I'll never make it to the flower and garden festival so I guess I won't need it.

Updated to here!

Here is a link to pageframe designs catalog. They don't actually sell any of it on their website but they do list retail locations where you can purchase. I made an square album at CBA. I can post pictures if you would like. I bought the 3 in flowers 9I just found them) and was thinking they would make a great embellished item. You can use it on a page or with the whole you could attach to the outside of an album as a little marker for that album (I have enough Flower and garden stuff that it has its own album- we have been for a few years and we took a tour last year)

http://pageframedesigns.com/pdf/summer07catalog.pdf

Rebeca

Thanks Shauna and Maria for getting me signed up for this! For the MVMCP parade element, I will do a paper piecing. For the MNSSHP parade element, I'll do embellished shapes. Not sure yet about my other groups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter