WDW Event Swap Progress Thread - **Please post when they arrive!**

oh I thought I'd get put in swap jail if i didn't mail today! thx though I'll remember to email first next time ....I really do look forward to seeing these! Thanks for hosting!

Mine went postal either on Saturday or Monday...I forget which now.

I'm sorry you feel so bad Shauna. :( Get some rest & feel better soon!

oh I thought I'd get put in swap jail if i didn't mail today! thx though I'll remember to email first next time ....I really do look forward to seeing these! Thanks for hosting!

:rotfl2:

We only do the naughty mat if you say the sn** word.

Mine are packaged up and I couldn't make it out of the house today. Toooooo tired. I will go out tomorrow to the Post office BEFORE taking my medicine.

Feel better Shauna!!

Sasha

Mail Call!

New England Eeyore
Mom2001scrapper
bearbear
christinadei
tiggermei
happypooh
hopemax
rlovew
bigsis1970
piratesmate

We're still waiting on 2 packages and I am working on finishing up my stuff. Everything is just gorgeous. I know y'all are going to love what you get back. You all make me feel inferior with my creations 'cause all of yours are so beautiful. Your pieces make my pictures look better and I thank you all again for participating in this swap.

Eeek looks like mine might be the last one there! :scared1: Husband mailed it yesterday - I am going out of town today through WED - but I will bring delivery confirmation to check on Mon or Tues.

Eeek looks like mine might be the last one there! :scared1: Husband mailed it yesterday - I am going out of town today through WED - but I will bring delivery confirmation to check on Mon or Tues.

Nope, my went out on Saturday ... and it's going from the East Coast to the West Coast, so knowing my luck it'll be the last. It's been a crazy week. :mad:

Mail call!

hrpufnsash

Your package has arrived!

First thread updated. All are here or on their way. I am working on taking photos. Everything is beautiful! I'm so excited for y'all to get these back!

calanneibu - Do you remember when you sent yours? It still hasn't arrived and I'm getting concerned.

Yes, I have the DC too ... I'll look it up now.

I just PM'ed you.

ETA: DC shows that it was delivered on 12/6.

Thanks for posting. I'll check with my neighbors when they get home to see if they got it by accident. Sometimes our postman delivers to the street behind us be accident as the property that backs onto ours is the same street number. We get their mail all the time as well.

I'll let you know tomorrow!

Not yet but I have one more neighbor to check with who hasn't been home in the evenings when I've been there.

The good news with all of this is that our street has decided to file a complaint with the Post Office about mis-delivery of mail since it happens so often. I know that doesn't make you feel better but it will hopefully prevent this in the future.

I am home all evening and our neighbor usually is as well on Fridays so I'll know this evening and can post.

I'll let you know ASAP.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that last neighboor has. :-(

I found it!!!

OK. After getting home from the last neighbor that has ever had my mail telling me that she didn't have the missing package, I went home, pulled everything out of my swap box and went through all of the envelopes again. I don't know what happened, but your swap items arrived and somehow ended up out of their original envelope and mixed in with items from someone else. The postage got lost so I'll pay for the return shipment.

I'm really sorry about the confusion. I tried to be so conscientious about marking everything off as it arrived and I don't know how I missed this one. Sometimes DH tries to be helpful so that might be what happened. Otherwise, I just don't know.

Anyway, I am working on swapping everything out. I'll be posting pics and mailing early next week. I'll post when I do.

Phew! I'm just glad that they go there safe and sound. I'm sure you'll find the postage too when you get everything swapped out!

Hi Ladies!

I have a question for all y'all. I was talking to the postman when he delivered my boxes today. He asked if I was mailing some Christmas stuff and I said, no, it was more of my scrapbooking stuff.

He recommended that I wait until after Christmas to send them as the mail load will be much, much lower and there will be less of a chance of them getting lost or delayed.

Here's the question. - Are y'all OK with me waiting 'til Wednesday of next week to send these back? I don't want them to get lost and there is a good chance of that happening in the crazy holiday mail. I can put them in the mail on December 26 if y'all are OK waiting. Alternatively, I'll mail them now if you want me to.

Please let me know what you think. I'll go with the majority.

It doesn't matter to me. I won't be scrapping these things until after the New Year anyway.

rebecca

I don't mind waiting - heck I'll even pick mine up! :-) I'll be in Sacramento from the 23rd through the 1st! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter