WDW Autograph Book Swap Sign Ups - Completed

Ilovemyprincesses said:
I would like to join if there is still room. I will take the last 2 spots. Let me know if that is OK.
I'll put you into two of the spots. Let me know what character you want to do.

Please PM me the following information

DIS name
Name
Address
Email address
Phone number

I know I've already mailed my stuff to you, but I would be willing to take the vacant spot in the group that is Jasmine and gang. I would do Pocahontas. If someone else is interested, then they can have the spot. But I think I have enough paper already.

Mickster said:
I know I've already mailed my stuff to you, but I would be willing to take the vacant spot in the group that is Jasmine and gang. I would do Pocahontas. If someone else is interested, then they can have the spot. But I think I have enough paper already.
That will be fine.

I just got your package. The stuff is wonderful. What a great job.

I forgot to add. Thank you for the gift. It is greatly appreciated.

I've been lurking for awhile. If you have an opening for Pooh in group 2 - I'd love to take it over!

jrpatter said:
I've been lurking for awhile. If you have an opening for Pooh in group 2 - I'd love to take it over!

Sadly but I think it is time to open the spots held by fanofthemouse. I will put you in that group. Please PM your DIS name, name, address, email address and phone number. The last two are only used if I cannot reach you by PMs.

hiclarke said:
I'll do Lilo and Stitch if there are spots available.

Hanne
I put you into the Disney Kids and Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahontas, Lilo groups.

Please PM your DIS name, name, address, email address and phone number. The last two are only used if I cannot reach you by PMs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter