WDW Autograph Book Swap Sign Ups - Completed

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
You can sign up for more than one group but PLEASE do not sign up for more than you can handle!

Here are the details:

Each group will have 5 people/characters.

Each person in the group will be responsible for making the following:

2 - Photo Mats – Matted at least once for a 4 x 6 picture, one will be for a picture the other for an autograph.

Tag – must have fiber or ribbon through the hole – these should be large enough to hold journaling etc.

Quote, saying, or song lyric – must be printed using computer fonts and should be matted (Added by me: or can be put on the envelope or pocket for the tag).

Title – let’s make them no larger than 6” this will assure that those using the CM books can use them too!

Pocket or Envelope - for the tag

Embellishment of your choice – this can be brads (5), eyelets (5), Bottle Caps (2), Ribbon or Fiber (1 yd), Beads (5 large, 7 medium, 10 small – if you choose to include the little seed beads please make it about ¼ - ½ tsp per person), 4 squares

Send by date for this swap will be January 16, 2007!

Due date for this swap will be January 22, 2007! (allows a week for delivery)

Blue color Recieved (Due to too many images.)
:yay: Mailed

Mickey and Friends
1. Mickey - Mickeyfan2
2. Minnie - KatDisney
3. Donald - RealMickeysGirl
4. Goofy - PixieDust32
5. Pluto - MichellePooh

Pooh and Friends
1. Piglet - PixieDust32
2. Pooh - jrpatter
3. Eeyore - MichellePooh
4. Tigger - RealMickeysGirl
5. Assortment of all the friends - Ilovemyprincesses

Princesses
1. Ariel - MichellePooh
2. Belle - Mickeyfan2
3. Cinderella - PixieDust32
4. Snow White - RealMickeysGirl
5. Sleeping Beauty - JennyL

Princesses II +Woody
1. Cinderella - AlexWyattMommy
2. Mary Poppins - RealMickeysGirl
3. Alice in Wonderland - Tiggermei
4. Belle - Ilovemyprincesses
5. Woody - Mickster

Disney Kids
1. Stitch - hiclarke
2. June and Leo (Little Einsteins) - twinsr241
3. Chicken Little - pixiedust32
4. Lilo - KatDisney's DD
5. Pocahontas - RealMickeysGirl

Aladdin, Mulan, Pocahontas, Lilo
1. Jasmine - TiggerMei
2. Aladdin - pixiedust32
3. Lilo - hiclarke
4. Mulan - RealMickeysGirl
5. Pocahontas - Mickster

In the Movies
1. Buzz - PixieDust32
2. Woody - MichellePooh
3. Jessie - JennyL
4. Lilo - RealMickeysGirl
5. Stitch - Mickeyfan2

Arrived:
AlexWyattMommy
Mickster
MichellePooh
TiggerMei
JennyL
jrpatter
RealMickeysGirl
Ilovemyprincesses
twinsr241
hiclarke

PoohBearLovinMama said:
I'll take Minnie in Mickey and Friends and JoJo and Goliath in the Disney Group.
Thank you for joining up. I updated it for you.

Please PM me the following information:

DIS name
Name
Address
email address (only used if needed)
phone number (only used if needed)

I just sent you a PM.

Thanks for taking this one over.

I, too, am still in. Thanks so much for taking this over. I already have my pieces done! :) Just let me know when I can send them. :woohoo:

I noticed that someone in my group is now not in anymore. No big deal, but I already made 5 sets. So, I'm sending them all. If no one takes that spot, they are for you to keep. I appreciate your taking over and it will be my little gift to you. :rolleyes1 I really don't need two sets. Thanks again! I'll be mailing tomorrow. And, since you are so close, you'll probably get them on Tuesday! :woohoo:

I'm just wondering what happens if people don't respond. Are we just going to make however many is in that group or would we combine groups. Just curious.

I would be interested in getting into the Princess group if anything should open up. With 2 girls, we see lots of princesses. LOL!

PoohBearLovinMama said:
I'm just wondering what happens if people don't respond. Are we just going to make however many is in that group or would we combine groups. Just curious.

I would be interested in getting into the Princess group if anything should open up. With 2 girls, we see lots of princesses. LOL!
I was figuring to give all that have not reponded yet until the end of the week to respond. Then I will open up those spots. If a princess is still available I will put you in. If we get to the close date, I will combine groups if possible.

A few groups have now been closed. I will open others if there is interest.

I moved a few of the swappers choice group into other groups. This allowed me to make another Princess group.

If you do not want to be in the group that I put you let me know and I will put you back into the swappers choice group.

PoohBearLovinMama said:

We now have a second princess group. I put you into it. Now you get to choose which princess you would like. Just let me know who you pick so I can update the list.

I wasn't MIA - you did get a response to your PM - I got no read receipt back - I didn't realize i needed to post that the swap was originally closed - we have been out of town for a week as well as back and forth to the hospital as my grandmother was ill - i guess you can take it over - thanks for allowing me to respond.

Kristina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter