WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go to a website and there are the job listings for your district. So I would go on at the beginning of the month and pick the jobs I want. The only way I would get a call on the morning they wanted me to work is if someone calls in sick. There is only one other person that does it at my school and most of the time the person that wants the day off will call her specifically. So basically everyone from our school asks this lady to sub for them instead of putting it on the computer system. She has permanent positions to. She just got off of a job that was a two month assignment. She was an aide for a special ed kid so she followed him around during the day. I'm not worried about there being enough work, I'm worried there will be too much. Jon and I are both a little concerned about me not being there for the kids when they need me. We'll see.

Well, CONRATULATIONS and good luck! Sounds good! :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm caught up on this thread, just in time to move to a new one.

Cherie - you're keeping the Christmas spirit alive ;)

Holly - glad to hear your pipes were okay

And yes, Ken is whiny when he's cold outside. He has more winter coats than I do to deal with varying levels of winter. I'm whiny when I'm cold inside. Okay now I get to go walk to the school and pick Shaelyn up from Brownies. She really loves going.:goodvibes

Walk :scared: I thought you couldn't walk without gaining 100 pounds in clothing ;)

Well you are an Awsome Super Stud

smiley.gif

Our pipes have frozen at least twice this year already. We have a basement but ours is finished and when the previous owners finished the house they didn't properly insult the pipes, so every winter our pipes freeze a couple of times.

I keep thinking about fixing the problem but that would mean refinishing the basement and I don't really want to do that.

Not if your moving. Just don't mention it :rolleyes1

Our pipes have frozen at least twice this year already. We have a basement but ours is finished and when the previous owners finished the house they didn't properly insult the pipes, so every winter our pipes freeze a couple of times.

I keep thinking about fixing the problem but that would mean refinishing the basement and I don't really want to do that.

I can't believe you insulted the pipes!!!! They must have been SO hurt... :sad2:

So if you talk about their momma, the pipes won't burst???:confused3

:wave: I just finished my WiiFit workout and now wondering what we're going to do for dinner. and now that I'm caught up on thread #9, I think I will mosey over to #10 and see what you guys are up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter