WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the cow eat too many veggies? :confused3

Sorry, Holly. On the Biggest Loser 7 Week loss thread, they are doing a "Challenge of the Week" COW. this week is eat 3 servings of veggies every day. And I knew Venetia would be able to tell me how much is a serving, because I know a serving is actually smaller than a serving I eat, but I can never remember how much, and I'm too lazy to look it up, when Venetia is nice enough to fill me in.:)

Sorry, Holly. On the Biggest Loser 7 Week loss thread, they are doing a "Challenge of the Week" COW. this week is eat 3 servings of veggies every day. And I knew Venetia would be able to tell me how much is a serving, because I know a serving is actually smaller than a serving I eat, but I can never remember how much, and I'm too lazy to look it up, when Venetia is nice enough to fill me in.:)

I see, thanks! That would not be a challenge I'd handle well. I hate veggies and go days without eating any. I probably get one serving per week. Yuck.

The DIS cops must be hanging out at the donut shop, so we still get to play here!

Did some one call the cops?

officer4.JPG

::yes:: There's a house right next to me for sale, probably only about $60K at most, 3 bedroom. :thumbsup2 But you'd never survive, you'd have to buy too many clothes to stay warm! ;)

But the houses around here are going for 500,000. I would hope I could afford clothes

I just didn't have time this afternoon to post much. It was payday and I wanted to make sure that I had the W-2's done so the could go out with checks.

I started ours and we should SOOO go to Vegas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter