Waterview- RPH?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
Will be visiting Universal for the first time ever and will be staying at the Royal Pacific for our honeymoon in July!!!!!!!

I reserved a waterview room because I didn't want to take the chance of looking at a parking lot/highway during our honeymoon. What would be a good location to request when we get there? We would like to be in a quiet location ;) , but reasonably close to transportation and amenities. I see lots of posts about requesting views of the Hulk for standard rooms, but nothing about waterviews. Thanks in advance.

Ive heard that waterview doesnt necessarily mean Pool view....I really would like a pool view room....any suggestions?

The best way to get what you want is to ask for it when you book your room. If you want a pool view, ask for it. Waterviews can vary, since there is "water" at the entrance, you cross over a bridge into the lobby, and that could potentially be a "water view" room, it is also looking at the parking lot, and not the water behind the resort where the water taxi's are located!!! We were in tower 1, on the 6th floor with excellent views of the hulk...... it was nice, we also had a great view of the water where the water taxi's go back and forth. As far as a garden view??? don't know, potentially it could also mean parking lot........... you could ask for a view of Jakes plane.... then you'd probably get a good view!!!

Congrats on your upcoming marriage......... the RPR is a gorgeous resort.......... and very romantic!!!

I agree with WendyPooh. Just tell them what you want and what you don't want. They know which rooms face what. I specified to RPR that I wanted a view of anything but a highway or parking lot. They of course can't guarantee that but it's worth a shot.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage Puffkin. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter