(Warning) I feel like a happy puppy wagging his tail about to pee on the floor...lol!

Good point Steve. Perhaps you would be better off with one of the "Dummies" books Ray. They are actually pretty good references.

Enjoy your new laptop, Ray! Don't worry, you will get the hang of it in no time! :)

Ray!!!! That is super fantabulous news!! I can see why you're so excited!! Be sure to bring it to Dis Con along with your digital camera. I know there will be plenty of people there who will be able to help you learn how to play with both! Myself, now, I'm electronically challenged. I let Dave do the techie stuff and just enjoy the show!!!
See you soon!!!
Beth

Welcome to the computere age Ray...:D :D :D Sounds like you are on your way..!!!!

Originally posted by Smee
::scratching Ray behind the ears:: *wink*
Excellent Ray!!
I am happy for you.
See you very soon!
Corinne

Thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump...thump
Ohhhh....you gotta stop that Corinne.

::That's the sound of Ray's left foot stomping the floor like a puppy when the back of his ear is scratched just so...lol.

Thank you guys. No I didn't pee on the floor...thank goodness...lol.

I don't know if I will bring it with me to WDW. I will bring my WebTV instead since I already know how to access everything like the folders and stuff.

Lol...I don't know if I'll have time to learn anything during DIS-Con-II. I barely have time to sleep...lol.

I won't be bringing the digital camera to WDW either.

My friend, Mark has volunteered to help my friend Deb to take Santa pictures if Deb decides to start taking pictures before I get back from WDW. I don't want to take a chance.

So I'll leave the camera with them just in case. But I'll bring my other regular camera with me.

I know that I should have started practicing using that digital camera already, but I haven't even charged the battery yet. I did take it out of the box once...lol.

I will certainly be asking for help after I finish reading each of the icon tutorials in between playing freecell...lol. I'm even reading that Windows thing that pops up when I turn on the laptop.

Well...it has been a long work night, and I need to get to bed for work again this evening...lol.

Thank you for the videoprofessor advice. I appreciate that.

Ray :)

Congratulations on your laptop Ray! It sounds like you'll have plenty of help with it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter