Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wave to you too when I go by to the competitions. :rotfl: Now you have to wait patiently...ha ha!

just saying hi!

Can I just say I miss everyone on here........I don't get over to that other board too often.....I don't find it as easy!:sad2:

Haven't made it over to the other board yet either... Just got back from Disney Saturday... Taking a break before I get back to work... I might take a break for a month.... :) I miss seeing my kids on the weekend... We had such a great trip with the kids.... No crowds at all!! Wonderful weather!!!! Trying to decide when I want to go back!!!! How is everyone else???

I miss you guys too! How do you guys feel about starting a new thread here where we can visit? Much of the original information on this thread has changed and evolved with TMT no longer being part of MC and online reporting, etc.

The one good thing about other places is that all the training-type information can be organzied and updated and found right away and people can talk about payroll things without it being public.

I miss you guys too! How do you guys feel about starting a new thread here where we can visit? Much of the original information on this thread has changed and evolved with TMT no longer being part of MC and online reporting, etc.

The one good thing about other places is that all the training-type information can be organzied and updated and found right away and people can talk about payroll things without it being public.

I think that is a GREAT idea!!

Is there any way I can find this "other board"? I used to post here some. Not a lot but some. I was offline for quite a while when we had a lot of things going on around here. Then we had vacation. I finally got back to work and come back here but it looks kind of desserted.:teleport: Miss y'all.

I miss you guys too! How do you guys feel about starting a new thread here where we can visit?

Sounds good to me! Maybe make sure we leave out vital info, like company name, so it doesn't pop up on google so easily?
I haven't made it over to the other board yet either. I've been dragging my feet. (Okay, maybe I am a little bit technology-challenged.:badpc:)

I'm so jealous Wenpop! I'd love to go to WDW this time of year again. But my dh teaches now, including summer school, so we only have a 6 week period, smack dab in the middle of summer, when we can go.
It was minus 3 here this morning when my ds left for school. I'm so wishing I could escape to the World!

So now we just have to think of what to call it.

I think the main problem was that an event would come up and then if it was posted here, it'd be gone instantly in some part of the country and it was felt that there were a lot of people really not from disboards who were subscribed to the thread that just wanted those email alerts so they didn't have to spend the time looking for new events.

I can't stress how nice it is to have all the training-type stuff, contact information, and instructions and ideas for swipe-in, etc. all organized though and also a thread for each event because just last week we learned that no one got a kit at the store. It's that sort of thing that really helps because most of us are all alone not knowing if things are the same for us. The other big thing is finding out when everyone else is getting paid so we can hope that we'll get paid for the same events at the same time.

I love disboards and this was a huge part of it, I'm still keeping up with the CVS threads and other random things. Probably like lots of others, if I don't have a trip planned, I hang out at the budget board.

i'm all for chatting on new thread here & posting info/problems/questions there. Less chat to weed thru there then.

I would love to see this thread closed & buried so it stops coming up. I wonder if Beth (mod) would do that for us. We've always been so well behaved. lol

So now we just have to think of what to call it.

I think the main problem was that an event would come up and then if it was posted here, it'd be gone instantly in some part of the country and it was felt that there were a lot of people really not from disboards who were subscribed to the thread that just wanted those email alerts so they didn't have to spend the time looking for new events.

I can't stress how nice it is to have all the training-type stuff, contact information, and instructions and ideas for swipe-in, etc. all organized though and also a thread for each event because just last week we learned that no one got a kit at the store. It's that sort of thing that really helps because most of us are all alone not knowing if things are the same for us. The other big thing is finding out when everyone else is getting paid so we can hope that we'll get paid for the same events at the same time.

I love disboards and this was a huge part of it, I'm still keeping up with the CVS threads and other random things. Probably like lots of others, if I don't have a trip planned, I hang out at the budget board.

I'm sooooo glad you are finding it helpful. Me too.

I agree. NOOOO mention of company, new events by date or name on the new thread. I once googled a product name & up came this thread. Ugh!

NEW EVENT
Feb 16 Pillsbury Flakey Supreme Cinnamon Rolls WM

go get em

Just signed up for this, it will be my first event and I'm soooo nervous :). I'm hoping something else will come along before this that will be easier, just to get some practice.
I'm guessing you pack your own toaster oven, and the store supplies the table, etc...is that right?

Just signed up for this, it will be my first event and I'm soooo nervous :). I'm hoping something else will come along before this that will be easier, just to get some practice.
I'm guessing you pack your own toaster oven, and the store supplies the table, etc...is that right?

Replied on the new thread. link above

What is the email address to contact payroll?

I want to change the address that they send my paychecks to. I've sent emails to SCContactUS and to my contact person but they are not responding to my emails.

You do it yourself on your profile page on their website. The page with your photo & address.

I changed those address to the correct ones about 3 months ago... Everything is going to the right address except the paychecks, still going to that other address that I do not want them to go to.

Maybe payroll@spi-instore.com. I just called the Help Desk # because it used to be one of the questions on their menu. But it seems like the menu has changed & I didn't hear that one, unless I missed it.

Oh, by the way, most of us have been experiencing delays in being paid. 3+ weeks now to receive a check. If you have access to the ADP pay site, then you'll know if a check is coming at least. A few people cannot access the site at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter