Wanna See an Autograph Book? Another one to share. 2/24/13 Update

Belle and Beast

The book says "Once Upon a Time" with a heart on it.

JPEG032.jpg

Ariel. Since she is my favorite princess I also added Flounder and Sebastian but I don't think the latter are characters at DW.

JPEG030-2.jpg

Snow White: Once there was a princess, and she fell in love. He was so romantic, I could not resist.

Dopey: This is Dopey. He don't talk none. You mean he can't talk? He don't know. He never tried.

JPEG029-1.jpg

Many thanks!!

I'm just glad to be done with them for now. Got most of the main characters done and all the ones I expect to meet on our Character meals.

Oh I can imagine. They are a prize though and you will enjoy them too once you don't have to work on them anymore.

What a great book. You will definetly get some great reactions with the characters. BTW how do you like your gypsy?

What a great book. You will definetly get some great reactions with the characters. BTW how do you like your gypsy?

Thanks! I just posted on the other thread.

I'm ashamed to admit, it's sitting in the box. I've been so worried about trying to get 45+ pages done that I realized there is no way I'll be able to figure out the Gypsy. Maybe now ... but then there is all the trip planning for me to do -- 18 days!!

Argh! I wish there was a class in my area that would just show me how to use it. Sad, but then I could at least devote the time to it.

What about you?

I actually took the G with me on the road today while my DH was driving me down for my dental work. Designed a quick page idea. I will have to break it down into mulitple saves to cut. I have done several other designing, done some searching for things. I like it alot. I have only linked 3 of my carts. I figured I would link them as I need them, so if I decided on selling a cart I don't use I can with it not being linked.

I have been reading on the manual, but have not completed it. I have refered to it a couple of times for things I was not sure about. Oh I bought a skin for her to, added a charm to the stylus. Now my G is better dressed than I am :rotfl:.

I wish you could see these colors better...this page really blends well together...maybe I'll try to reshoot these photos tomorrow...

Sully aka Kitty
Mike Wazowski
Boo

JPEG089.jpg

Great autograph book! Just a little heads up, Mike and sulley don't sign they just take pictures, and boo isn't anywhere in the parks

Also, you may or may not find Mushu, when we were there September 24-October 1, they said he wasn't out during the summer and may not come out until December, but you can always ask the handlers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter