Wanna See an Autograph Book? Another one to share. 2/24/13 Update

I love all the dimensional stickers. In fact, I have quite a few of them (none Disney) that I've picked up at Big Lots or Hobby Lobby(clearanced) really cheap over the years. I've just yet to start scrapping. The idea overwhelms me...and seeing yours I just don't think mine would be nearly as good! I fully intend to start scrapping at some point...:rotfl:

Oh, believe me - -there are tons of folks who are much better than I am but if I let that stop me, I never would have started! And think of all the great fun and projects I would have missed.

Best to start now!! You'll only improve as you do more.

Oh, believe me - -there are tons of folks who are much better than I am but if I let that stop me, I never would have started! And think of all the great fun and projects I would have missed.

Best to start now!! You'll only improve as you do more.

the other issue is that in this digital age, I am very lax in printing out pictures that I take. Partly due to the fact that I end up taking SO many that it is hard to choose which to print--and it can get pricey! Whereas with the old film cameras I was forced to have pictures printed in order to see them.

Then I keep telling myself I need to organize the room that all my crafty things are in (includes cross-stitching, sewing, etc). DH messed me up by throwing a bunch of mish-mashed stuff all together, I don't know what he was thinking.

WOW! Those pages are GREAT! Are the embellis all printed, or a mixture with stickers and paper pieced?

I loved looking at your autograph book so far. It is fantastic. :goofy:

Thanks! I hope to add a lot more!

Very nice!

Thank you!

It is gorgeous!:worship:

Many thanks!

Those are so cute - you are very talented!

Thank you! I'm learning with each book I do. It also helped that my DH let me go to a 2 day crop so I could get a lot of this done.

WOW! Those pages are GREAT! Are the embellis all printed, or a mixture with stickers and paper pieced?

You probably recognized a lot of the stickers ... most are EK success layered stickers but there are also other non-Disney stuff in there too. Some are rub-ons and others are just those "poofy" stickers that my daughter loves to press.

As you can see, my style is very eclectic. I am proud to say that all of these pages were my own creation. I didn't get help from other people or look through books for ideas. However, the other side of that is that each page/layout is really individual and it doesn't flow as one book ... unless you count one eclectic book!;):lmao::goodvibes

thanks for sharing...I love how you did the minnie page too, w/ the poka dot paper and ribbons... so cute and clever!

Q: :confused3 where did you find the very awesome Mary Poppins sticker?

I'm popping over to your BLT PTR too...we'll be going home there next yr Novemeber....:goodvibes

thanks for sharing...I love how you did the minnie page too, w/ the poka dot paper and ribbons... so cute and clever!

Q: :confused3 where did you find the very awesome Mary Poppins sticker?

I'm popping over to your BLT PTR too...we'll be going home there next yr Novemeber....:goodvibes

I bought Mary Poppins on-line at Joanns. They had a variety of non-traditional Disney stickers on-line (Mad-Hatter, Little Einsteins, Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch).

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I really like the Minnie page too...it's actually a two-page spread. Here is the other page that goes with it, along with the Minnie page again:

JPEG001-3.jpg

JPEG002-2.jpg

I bought Mary Poppins on-line at Joanns. They had a variety of non-traditional Disney stickers on-line (Mad-Hatter, Little Einsteins, Monsters Inc, Lilo and Stitch).

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I really like the Minnie page too...it's actually a two-page spread. Here is the other page that goes with it, along with the Minnie page again:

JPEG001-3.jpg

JPEG002-2.jpg

that is a great layout and I can see why you love those photos

I will check out Joanne online...thanks!

JPEG001-3.jpg

JPEG002-2.jpg

love both pages. Those shoes are cute...is that a cricut? (I'm so not up on the lingo and such so correct me if I'm wrong)

Marsha, I found this great scrapbooking store online and I was wondering if you'd ever visited before:

http://www.acherryontop.com

I actually found it by looking at the shopping section of Sunshine Rewards ( can't remember if you are a member or not yet but you can get "cash back" from purchases at online stores and for this one in particular it's 6%)

Your book is amazing! I was wondering if you took the completed book with you and had the characters sign directly on them or if you had them sign something else and then put the signature into the book?

Your book is amazing! I was wondering if you took the completed book with you and had the characters sign directly on them or if you had them sign something else and then put the signature into the book?

Um ... I don't have the signatures in the book yet, so I'm wondering if you posted your comments above in the correct thread?? But thanks for your comments -- I'm glad you like the book.

Anyway, the plan is to take the entire book down to Disney (gives my DD4 something to look at on the plane and in lines, too). The larger empty block will be where the characters will sign. the smaller one with the sticky note will be for a picture or journaling.

I haven't decided completely on whether I'll use the picture for the same trip that we get the autograph for ... or wait until the next trip...That way one time we get an autograph and another a picture...hmmmm

I'll probably just wait until I get a really good picture!

Marsha, I found this great scrapbooking store online and I was wondering if you'd ever visited before:

http://www.acherryontop.com

I actually found it by looking at the shopping section of Sunshine Rewards ( can't remember if you are a member or not yet but you can get "cash back" from purchases at online stores and for this one in particular it's 6%)

I've just bookmarked this store!

I do Mypoints instead of SR. same basic thing, I believe.

I've just bookmarked this store!

I do Mypoints instead of SR. same basic thing, I believe.

One thing that is so nice is printers and graphics have come so far we can make our own graphics on the computer.

One thing that is so nice is printers and graphics have come so far we can make our own graphics on the computer.

I just realized I never responded to you.

I haven't tried making my own graphics yet...I tend to just pull off the computer or purchase an embellishment from a store.

What graphics have you made?

I just realized I never responded to you.

I haven't tried making my own graphics yet...I tend to just pull off the computer or purchase an embellishment from a store.

What graphics have you made?

I meant by pulling it off graphics I find, but I have found this great font that the o's look like bicycles wheels so I do different words on paint in the green that matches Scotty's uniform.

I meant by pulling it off graphics I find, but I have found this great font that the o's look like bicycles wheels so I do different words on paint in the green that matches Scotty's uniform.

Oh, that sounds perfect (the o's) for your scrapbook!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter