Walt's Warriors (Team 7) Miles and Hours

When does voting close? Are there opportunities to negotiate voters to change their vote, will we have to cast secret ballots, rock-scissors-paper...?

I guess I will cast my vote on the side of Walt's Warriors. I agree with Jen, it make me daydream about being on Mainstreet in the MK.

How about this:

Walt's Warriors staffed by the Hundred Acre Heroes Army (HAHA)

Then the Walt's Warrior's have it! Why do I feel like Julliani? :p

Thanks for voting! I will let Dave know.

BTW - While Walt's Warriors didn't thrill me right off (then again, nothing would when compared to a Pooh-ish saying for me. It is a great name Kate.), with teh pic adn awesome saying added I am quickly becomming attached! OK, CHARGE!!!

How about this:

Walt's Warriors staffed by the Hundred Acre Heroes Army (HAHA)
That is funny! :lmao:
Graphic choice #2 (red print stands out more) Can it be resized say smaller to fit in with the rest in my siggie...I sure hate to let go of any of them. :teeth:

ROTFL Ken! I like it! I will concede, though. WW is a great name!

How About this
2227958082_54592506d4_s.jpg

or
2227958082_54592506d4_t.jpg

or I can email you the full size and you can adjust it. Just let me know.

I was just workign on that too.

here's a Medium size. ABout 67K. Need to see how much room I have left in my sig. Probably stil ltoo big fro most of us, though.

2227958082_54592506d4-1.jpg

Here's the code. Just replace * with opening and closing brackets.

*IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/PoohsPal/Smilies/2227958082_54592506d4-1.jpg[/IMG*

This one's only about 19K.

2227958082_54592506d4.jpg

*IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b352/PoohsPal/Smilies/2227958082_54592506d4.jpg[/IMG*

Thanks Ken for the awesome graphics, and thank you Carrie for spelling out how to add it to our signatures - I did it!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Love the image! I just need to work on the size thing. ETA: OK, I think I've got it!

Good thing the contest doesn't start until next week. Otherwise I'd have to count the distance I've been going up and down the stairs delivering water and gatoraide to DS, who came down with a nasty stomach bug yesterday. No getting outside and running for me right now - mommy duty calls!

Love the image! I just need to work on the size thing. ETA: OK, I think I've got it!

Good thing the contest doesn't start until next week. Otherwise I'd have to count the distance I've been going up and down the stairs delivering water and gatoraide to DS, who came down with a nasty stomach bug yesterday. No getting outside and running for me right now - mommy duty calls!

Actually, that mileage would help. ;) VERY sorry your son is sick, though. Tat's tough on a mom. :wizard: that he gets well quicly adn that it doe snot spread!

You know what's sad? i've been great the last 2 weeks. however, our first day to count, I will go straight from work to car and not get out of car until late. Won't get my LR in until Sunday. :(

Actually, that mileage would help. ;) VERY sorry your son is sick, though. Tat's tough on a mom. :wizard: that he gets well quicly adn that it doe snot spread!

Thanks Carrie! He finally started perking up this evening. We're scheduled to all hop on a plane on Saturday to head down to the Keys, so I'm REALLY hoping that none of the rest of us catch the bug.

I haven't even started packing yet, either, although I had already gone out and bought hot-weather running gear just so I could get some running time in while we're away.

I figured it might be a good way to see what it will be like next Janaury to go from running in 30-degree temps to running in 70-degree temps.

Walt's Warriors it is! Charge! Thank you so much Carrie for organizing this crazy crew and many, many thanks to Ken for such an awesome design!!!!!!

Morning everyone! Only two days to go, wahoo! Thanks ken for the wonderful images, don't know what we'd do without you. It seems like we have a wonderful team here and i can't wait to here all about your progress :goodvibes

Good Morning Teammates: I'm haven't been doing any running lately because of my sore hip, but I've been working out reguarly on the exercise bike. Got 40 min in yesterday. Yahoo team!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter