Walt Dream Poster?

wasabi girl

<font color="894fbf">Mouseketeer<br><font color="9
Okay guys, I know that "Walt dream poster" isn't terribly helpful. But Please help?:teeth:
Does anyone know if there is a place that I can buy a black and white poster of Walt and the construction of WDW with the castle sort of dream like in the background? I swear I saw it in the parks.

Okay guys, I know that "Walt dream poster" isn't terribly helpful. But Please help?:teeth:
Does anyone know if there is a place that I can buy a black and white poster of Walt and the construction of WDW with the castle sort of dream like in the background? I swear I saw it in the parks.

Call Walt Disney Merchandising. 407.363.6200 -- anything you see at the parks and then forget to get you can buy through them. The description of the poster that you have is easy enough for them to find. And yes, that post is at WDW currently.

Is this it? I found a postcard? I think I have this as a postcard...

2405M.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter