Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Didn't change rates on my dates in September or next Feb....

I have re-booked a few times, as the rate has fallen since I booked it last year... never can get the modify and update to work on the website or the app.

Unfortunately my rate was the prepaid in full and they couldn’t modify. But I did book for September with it and it was same price as I had for pop! No brainer

Didn't change rates on my dates in September or next Feb....

I have re-booked a few times, as the rate has fallen since I booked it last year... never can get the modify and update to work on the website or the app.
I haven’t been able to get the modify to work either. I’ll be there in September too. I’m hopeful and confident there will be at least 1 more price drop between now and then. 🤞🏻

What an unexpected bonus trip! I was able to get an AP preview for GotG for May 10th, so booked a Priceline Express deal for the Dolphin for May 9th. Will spend the 9th at the pool and have dinner at Il Mulino. Ride GotG the next day and head home. It's so easy now that we retired and live less than two hours from Disney for most of the year.
@patty57 I realize this post was long ago, but I had some catching up to do on the thread. :)
I just booked a Priceline Express deal for the Dolphin. Your posts gave me confidence to do the booking. Thank you very much!

Question: Did you have to get the correct reservation number from the hotel (via the resort specific app/text feature??) to link to MDE? Also, are you able to link the reservation to Bonvoy?

Thank you to everyone for your helpful posts! We have a trip planned for late July/early August. As my trips tend to do, this one has evolved over time. I have wanted to try these resorts for years and originally booked the Dolphin via Disney. Being the worrier that I am, I was nervous about trying to book LL at 7 am and ADRs with the reservations falling off MDE. I cancelled and rebooked YC when the D+ discounts came out. Now, I am arriving earlier and booked the Dolphin again. I will FINALLY be able to try it. The rate is non-refundable - so here I come!!

Thanks again for all of the helpful and kind advice in this thread.

If they keep doing discounts, I will always stay there. Disney prices are ridiculous
Yeah Sept Pop Century was $209 and booked Swan for $194.... Swan does have a resort fee, and their parking is a few buck more per night... so Swan will cost a little more. But it's well worth the cost overs an upscale value like Pop.

I assume at some point things will return to normal... but who know when that will be.

Biggest negative was you couldn't do the Dining Plan... but no one can right now (for some reason).

Thank you to everyone for your helpful posts! We have a trip planned for late July/early August. As my trips tend to do, this one has evolved over time. I have wanted to try these resorts for years and originally booked the Dolphin via Disney. Being the worrier that I am, I was nervous about trying to book LL at 7 am and ADRs with the reservations falling off MDE. I cancelled and rebooked YC when the D+ discounts came out. Now, I am arriving earlier and booked the Dolphin again. I will FINALLY be able to try it. The rate is non-refundable - so here I come!!

Thanks again for all of the helpful and kind advice in this thread.
You'll love it. Don't worry, be happy.

We let our AP's expire in March. :guilty: I felt like I had to go to Disney for every vacation to get the value out of them. Anyways I still wanted to do a park day in Disney for Christmas prior to our Hard Rock stay.

So I booked the Swan the other day for 12/16-12/18 with an express deal on Priceline

$278 a night - $625 with taxes pre resort fee

The rate would have been $375 going through Bonvoy, and that was nonrefundable too. So why pay more?

I did it through Retailmenot so I got an extra $38 off using a code I found there. Considering it's right before Christmas and walkable to two parks, I'm happy. I also knew it would be the Swan because it said I've stayed there before and had a room picture which you could see the Dolphin hotel in the background. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello! Loved our stay at the Swan last Christmas!
We are going on the Wish next summer and planning on staying the night before at the Swan so we can have some time at Epcot for
F & W and ride guardians.

I haven’t found a definite answer to this…

Does DCL buses pick up at the Swan???

Thanks!

@patty57 I realize this post was long ago, but I had some catching up to do on the thread. :)
I just booked a Priceline Express deal for the Dolphin. Your posts gave me confidence to do the booking. Thank you very much!

Question: Did you have to get the correct reservation number from the hotel (via the resort specific app/text feature??) to link to MDE? Also, are you able to link the reservation to Bonvoy.
I didn't bother to enter that reservation into MDE or Bonvoy, because I was only doing the AP GotG preview. I was able to link another Priceline Express reservation for the Dolphin into MDE in early April, using the confirmation number that I got when I booked on Priceline. I didn't link either into Bonvoy, however, at the check-in desk, my membership number was noted, and I think I got credit for staying those nights? I didn't get points though.

Last edited:

Question: Did you have to get the correct reservation number from the hotel (via the resort specific app/text feature??) to link to MDE? Also, are you able to link the reservation to Bonvoy?
Just wanted to add not to worry if the confirmation code doesn’t work right away. It took 3 days before I could link my express deal to my MDE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter