VMK - Things that make you smile

Lol one of my friends thought this was funny...
funnyja3.png

One day when I was playing vmk, my top became invisible o.0

also when the smee hats came out for boys me and my friend Cinnamon were talking about it
princess: = Me
:bride: = Cinnamon

princess: : Did you see the new Smee hats for boys?
:bride: = Yeah! You mean that socky hat?
princess: = It's soo cute! I wish girls could wear it!
:bride: = What's wierd is that boys can wear pink berets and Princess minnie hats but girls can't wear the Socky hat! That's messed up!

Lol, think about it :) I hope I made someone laugh

I need a weight loss program like that (I need to lose weight in my umm .. ah .. chest area) :laughing:

lol :rotfl2: that's so... :lmao: oh my, ok... hold on :rotfl: oh... ok... wow, lots of giggles! i like it when people on dis make me laugh this hard :thumbsup2

*Dis Rocks my Socks!
~pirate:

After doing Jungle Cruise and not even watching the screen, I got 187 points for a picture of ....???? :laughing:

points.jpg

This is funny, today I noticed that on character's clothing thingy it said I had on two hats! A pink and a Black Beret
lolce2.png

I thought this was kind of funny. I was in my cousin's room and i was on her waterslide thing and then my sister asked where my swimsuit was. I didn't know what she meant but then i realized that i was still in my clothes not a swimsuit. lol.
4kjiptf.jpg

I simply get a huge grin on my face every time my friend gamebot logs on. He rarely does anymore, and when he does it seems to be early in the morning before I wake up. Just seeing that he was on the same day as I makes me smile, but also sad because I missed him.

I simply get a huge grin on my face every time my friend gamebot logs on. He rarely does anymore, and when he does it seems to be early in the morning before I wake up. Just seeing that he was on the same day as I makes me smile, but also sad because I missed him.

Aww, that made me kind of sad. I have friends that seem to be in different time zones that i miss all the time.

Hugs Shaymojack :goodvibes

This picture has remained at the top of my VMK Pal photo album for a long time, as everytime I see it, it makes me smile.
I have no idea what the VMK mods were thinking to come up with this warning sign :rotfl2:
Doesn't it look like we are all shocked to be told we cant talk :laughing:

funny.jpg

This picture has remained at the top of my VMK Pal photo album for a long time, as everytime I see it, it makes me smile.
I have no idea what the VMK mods were thinking to come up with this warning sign :rotfl2:
Doesn't it look like we are all shocked to be told we cant talk :laughing:

funny.jpg

omg LOL :lmao:

I never thought I would ever be in the top three at fireworks. Obviously with a score that low, no one was playing :rotfl2:
... Still, it makes me smile to see it.

2ndPlace-1.png

Everytime some of my friends that didn't come on much logged in, I smiled. I smiled at those crazy moments with my friends and at all the random people who were funny and the kind ones.

My friends made me smile. I really liked how they could cheer me up when I was down and... they're like superheros to me. :] These friends were better than my real friends. It meant a lot to me that they'd handle thing big ol' mess of randomness and being hyper. We had great memories, I just wish VMK was open to make just one more.. ):

RedShirtLOL and Pig.i Always Made Me Smile.
Any Some How Ice Cream Was What I Was Always Talking About LOL:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter