VMK - Things that make you smile

A nice thing I saw in VMK was when a girl went up to everyone and said hi to each of them.
To me that was sweet.:goodvibes :goodvibes
:flower3:~Emily~:flower3:

VMK Smiles :)

The people here on the Disboards that do nice things for others who just don't have as much or don't quite know all the ins-and-outs.

When somebody actually in VMK takes the time to take a new VMKer around to find hidden Mickey's, etc. (I have done that and I enjoyed it)

Seeing kids respond as "I am sorry, that is against VMK values" when somebody is doing something they shouldn't.

Fantasyland Courtyard. :)

Not sure how I managed to play against NO OPPONENTS, but wishing that I could catch this bug again!:laughing:

EasiestPiratesGameEver.jpg

I love it when people are so nice and giving to new players.:)

Woot! Looks like my kinda game :laughing:

oh my, lol. i never heard of that happening before. lucky you! :thumbsup2 that is a moment that would make me smile too, actually i'd do more than smile... :lmao:

~Pirateears pirate:

A few Safety Issues on VMK that haven't been addressed :laughing:

Look out for falling logs!

fallinglogs.jpg

Don't play with fire! Your feet might get burnt

hotfoot.jpg

I always get a laugh out of VMK's little quirks :goodvibes

Meeting kind people in the game who are willing to help out. I've met some nice people who were willing to answer my questions when I needed some help. And a few people have been kind enough to just give my DD an item when she was talking to them.

lol that is so cute, it sounds like something i'd do! :blush: i like the feeling i get when i show the new guests around, it's like i'm their hero :hug: but it's even more awesome when i get curious and kind hearted people to help me with my work. and of course we throw in a little line dancing when the guests stop flowing in lol :woohoo: it's all fun and i know it keeps the new players entertained! :dance3: (i just think we need more jokes and more singers like the Troy and Gabriella that came in the other day to sing to the guests lol)

~ Pirateears pirate:

What makes my happy is when a friend in vmk gives me a "happy" emote :)and when i just recently went gator trap.in with two of my diser friends and when people ask what LGMH means.:rotfl:

I was in the Fireworks lobby and VMK_Shorty was in there. He said first person to say the magic word wins a prize and started giving clues. When he said "he owns a vmk shop" I said Shrunken Ned and won a Typhoon Lagoon pin! Okay, so I already have like eight but it was still cool!

vmkshorty.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter