Virginia & Todd Disney Wedding 3-7-13

Hello! Just reading along with you PJ and caught up now. Such a nice proposal! What a dream come true. I love your E pics too, very cute! You guys look so happy together!

What kind of colors do you like? Dark, pastel, ?
I would reccommend Pinterest, they have so many inspiration pictures you could look at.

gfballroom3.jpg

reception2-1.png

table-setting-2.jpg

weddingreception.jpg

HELP LADIES!!!! i cant decide what to have my reception look like!!!! i am afraid the white chairs and white table are to plain but i DONT want to much purple i dont really like purple the girls are just wearing it because they look great in it. the colors are all different shades of purple pinks and white. please help!!! we are at the 3 month mark and i need to make final decisions soon. i am one of those brides who is not really girly and cant make decisions that why i need guidance. so confused:sad2:

I like the 3rd and 4th table set up. Maybe go with the white which you like but add the table decor of 4...just a splash of purple :confused3

Good luck with your decision

Sorry dog jumped on me and it sent! It ha the solid shade of color and then you can us white plates, napkins and center pieces if you'd like.

Just found your thread, your pictures are great!! As far as your reception goes, it depends on what you want the mood and general feel to be. All white, or white tables and chairs with subtle hints of purple will look more clean, and simple, I don't think it too much white would look so bad. Also it depends what shade of purple you use. A light, lavendar like purple will still have the clean/springy look and a deeper shade will seem more romantic and intimate. Just my opinion. :) Hope this helps! Looking forward to reading more!

I'm not a big fan of the all white look, but that is just a personal preference. I love the second one, it sort of reminds me of Tinkerbell, or even more so the Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000. Even the napkins in that photo kind of remind me of lilies or blossoms or something. Just another opinion for you to consider :goodvibes

:worried:Hello ladies!! I have good news and bad news. Good news is we are going to have the reception I originally fell in love with.....THE GREEN ONE WITH THE GOLD CHAIRS. :yay: I think this reception is elegant and beautiful. I love that the flowers are MOSTLY White and a touch of purple. I do NOT want alot of purple even though the girls dresses are purple. I REALLY need your advice here .... I originally wanted centerpeices that have Pink and Purple but MOSTLY white. like this one...
bridebouquet.jpg
....however my bridesmaids are telling me that pink has NO place in the wedding :( I really thought that pink and purple and white were elegant and romantic, now i am just confused. so then i thought since we are having six tables we could do two with this orchid display...
picture-7.png

two with a hydrangea and a Touch of purple in ONE and then the other white with a touch of Pink like this...
images.jpg
and then the last two table carnations with a touch of pink and the other a touch of purple. like this...
gunnip-23-le-chateau-south-salem-wedding-flowers-reception-guest-table-centerpieces-cylinder-vase-white-hydrangea-pink-roses-pillar-cand.jpg

then i also fell in love with this center piece set up but in my colors Not red....
red-and-white-valentines-centerpiece-wedding.jpg

SOOOO as you can see long story short I am so very confused for center pieces :worried:. please ladies help me. maybe if i dont do pink flowers any where and just stick with white and purple i cant do other things pink...like the fireworks liight on the wall or the cocktail hour can have pink flowers.

plus side is we are under three months to go!!!! and i was able to change transportation to one way vans and save a bundle of money!

hair.jpg

Any ideas where we can get a smaller Similar flower for my hair??? and do you think i should die my hair lighter blonde?? i am dirty blonde now.

LOVE THESE SASHES....
071271_-_0553_CONVERTED.jpg
but at 4 dollars each thats $200 more :( i dont know if its really worth it. what do you guys think?

Anyone have any unique fun ideas for reception other then characters? they are $975 for a half hour that alot!!! :eek:

I think pink does have a place and goes nicely with purple and white. It is your wedding day and not theirs so who cares what the BMs say. They don't have to have pink at their wedding if they don't like it but this is your day.

Thank you for your support!!! i have been dieing waiting for someone to comment.

the only other thing i thought of that would make me happy would be all white flowers but different flowers on each table.

If you plan to go with bright cushions for the chairs, then I would not bother with sashes. Other suggestion is to put sashes on every other chair. It will still look pretty and not too crowded. Also save half;)

Check flowers on etsy.- I am getting all my stuff there..
Love all your inspirations!

I think pink flowers would definitely fit in, and you should get pink flowers if that's what you have your heart set on. The first picture of the pink and purple flowers with the white is so beautiful and seems to me they all work well together. :goodvibes

ok ladies....we are having to make some decisions now and i am sure you all know how i love doing that! so lets talk centerpieces. Thanks to your support and many tears i decided to go white pink and purple. however which type of center peices do you guys like more....hydrangeas or submerged flower with candle...
red-and-white-valentines-centerpiece-wedding.jpg

images.jpg

more to post be back sunday!

bradleyjess said:
I think the hydrangeas are pretty, but then again I alway love hydrangeas :)

I agree! I love the hydrangeas but I am very partial to them since I plan on using them in my wedding.

I think the submerged ones are usually cheaper - but I LOVE hydrangeas. Either one will look great - and I'm glad you're keeping your pink! I think white pink and a little purple goes great with the theme.
And your proposal story is soooo sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter