Virginia & Todd Disney Wedding 3-7-13

Get out of here!!! the same day!!! our tasting session is 1030am at the yacht club and the planning session at Francks is at 1-5pm. email me so we can chat! maybe we can meet up to wish each other well and meet in person!

ginny114@hotmail.com

Definitely! My planning session is 9-1.. not sure if they run to these exact times, but I should see you coming in as I head to my menu tasting! What are the chances!!

Yay pictures! :woohoo:

The photos of the proposal are so wonderful! And holy moly, the pictures of the area are amazing. And the ring box! Where's the swooning emoticon?! ;)

I LOVE those shoes. If we weren't less than three weeks out, I would seriously hunt those down, because comfort is one of the main things for me in shoes.

Oh, and the Fast Pass STDs are super cute! The teacup ones come in at a close second. :goodvibes

Love the ornament! I'm looking forward to getting one with our wedding date on it.

And the dress is GORGEOUS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. It really helps. i really think i am going to do those tennis shoes its seems like a good way to be comfortable and tie in a cute Father of the Bride movie moment. Sorry i have not been on alot but Todd has been diagnosed with Dormant Latent Tuberculosis and we have been trying to get that under control. I will try and stay more on the ball with my plans. later today i need to pull out the menus and cake stuff and glance over it.....

did you ladies see the NEW mode of transportation Disney Weddings is offering?!?!?! 1948 cadillac convertable its spectacular, have yet to hear on cost for renting it. it might break my budget but its fabulous.

keep the feedback coming and the comments on the pics. i would love to know what more people think of the save the dates!! and the engagement!

SOOOO.... i have a question brides....for music selection, do we HAVE to choose from the list provided??? or can we ask for something custom??? and if so then do we have to provide it? and how would we do that CD Ipod???

Good Day Ladies!!!! LONG TIME NO POST HUH? well here i am!!! sorry if i havent posted i had alot going on...

so update...

I have Booked Beaute Speciale for my trial run/engagement photos on 8/22

our planning session is 8/21 our planner is Meri Lynn Hurst

I found shoes at payless only $20!!!

got the save the dates our with the pre-rsvp.

booked Rev. Jack Day

Picked a menu for tasting.

Busy busy....i will upload pictures soon of the shoes and save the date. I hope none of you gave up on following my blog. i dont wanna plan alone!!! more to come soon. We are moving though in the next few weeks , so planning is on hold while we move. OUR FIRST HOUSE. :yay:

Hi Virginia!

I haven't given up, I haven't been on here much either. Been super busy!! Looks like you are right along where we are, we just got our planner, Christy Brown and we've started digesting the planning kit. Still need to send out the save the dates, a little behind on that! Way to go on the $20 shoes, I'm still looking for mine! Happy Planning, keeping my eye open for more updates! :goodvibes

Almost forgot, had to edit my post!! Congrats on the house, how exciting!! Good luck with the move!

Ok, sooo i have a feeling that we may not be able to fullfill our required roomblock minimum so PLEASE if anyone is traveling between in, on or around 3/7/13 can you book and give me your reservation number to count towards my room blocks!!!!! i have seen some of you have asked other brides for help with this and sometimes it works out. i would greatly appreciate it!!!!! so scared we wont be able to fullfill the 25 and its making me nervous.:scared1:

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about Todd's health! Hopefully by now there's been improvement!

As for the music, so long as you provide sheet music at least 30 days prior, they should be able to do it. We had a somewhat obscure song for our recessional, and there wasn't any issue with it.

Yay for getting so much done and, most importantly, for getting a house! :cool1:

Hello!!! Everyone i am leaving today for our planning session, on 8/21. We are so excited and cant wait to taste everything on our menu. I wanna say sorry to everyone for me not eing on here more. i will take lots of pictures and start having more posts when i get back. Good news though... my planner Vita said they are taking out the EMPTY Fish aquarium in teh Ariel room.

Hello everyone....i know I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up on this blog, sorry. well alot os in motion now so this will be the first of many updates! please give LOTS of feedback. I am a very undecided bride driving my planner crazy because I cant make decisions. so here it goes....

MY DRESS ....
i-31160144-2000.png

My 3 Bridesmaids Dresses In Exact Color shown here...
051711_result1.jpg

We got our wedding bands. Reverand Jack Day is doing our wedding. David and Vicki Arndt are our photographers. They did out engagement session also which will be featured probably tomorrow.

MY INSPIRATION / THEME IS CLASSIC ELEGANCE. NOTHING CRAZY BUT CLASSY. HERE ARE SOME PICS OF WHAT I AM INSPIRED BY....
single-roses-in-glass-cube-vases-martha-stewart-spring-flower-centerpieces-floral-arrangements-decor-ideas.jpg

table-setting-2.jpg

ideas_and_styles_for_an_elegant_wedding_2.jpg

Mothers Corsages...
IMG_4157.jpg

Mens Floral...
groomsmenbutinwhite.jpg

Girls Bouquets will be all white carnations...
untitled.png

My Bouquet i would like the flowers pictured here to be in one bouquet...
inspriationforcolors.jpg

For centerpieces we have 12x12 inch signs that have different disney quotes we collected from hallmark. we would like 4 votive candles around it and then THIS IS WHERE I NEED INPUT!!!! DO WE SPRINKLE ROSE PETALS AND PLACE IT ON THEM OR DO WE PUT 4 VOTIVE ROSES AS SEEN HERE AROUND IT. I CANNOT AFFORD BOTH. THE ROSES ARE THE EXACT THEME COLOR I WANT....
sign-1.jpg

We want this table cloth but disney does not provide it and we dont know where to find it.....PLEASE HELP.....
cloth.jpg

our guests count is around 45 adults and five kids. we are no longer having our reception at Ariels but now at the grand floiridian with the whitehall room as our cocktail hour. Food is Beer Braised Beef with Rissotto and Mashed potatoe Martini action station. Chicken Marsala with steamed Vegetables. We are doing salad and a Hote crab meat fondue. The fondue is for the cocktail hour. our cake is 3 tier top tier will be almond cake with almond amaretto mousse. middle tier is white cake with white chocolate mousse. and bottom is almond cake with almond amaretto mouse with almond crunch. we are going with the happily ever after cake with the white castle cake topper with tips painted silver. .....
tumblr_lyqp7wBipk1roxra7o1_400.jpg

Groom is obssesed with peanut butter so the chef will be making a desert of peanut butter unsure what he is making. and then i will be surprising him with a 1 tier grooms cake as seen here with maybe a walle and eve on top or a theme to it like a ride maybe a tower of terror. what do you think????
257408934921646951_zQxxpeLr_c.jpg

Disney-WALL-E-and-EVE-Wedding-Cake-Toppers.jpg

we want ribbon wands at the ceremony for our exit. we will be putting memorial pictures on the bottom base of the 2 large frames when you walk in the pavillion for our grandparents who couldnt join us. no floral at ceremony except bridal parties. i did want an aisle runner but the new carpet seems to be nice now THOUGHTS?? is this something i need to waste money on?

we are keeping our budget down under 14k I bet i can do it!!!!

we will be staying at the wilderness lodge and we have yet to figure out transportation costs , most our guests are staying off property. Todd will have the grape soda pin on his jacket and the wedding mr pin. All the boys are getting custom cufflinks to represent their personalities. todd got etched silver with boba fett logo from star wars. our touch of the ovie UP is our Card mailbox with our hand prints and the 2 balloons tied to the top.
mailbox.jpg

here is what our invitation looked like...
420944_10151434917066562_1431385971_n.jpg

what do you guys think of these cakes????...
263742121897975101_MTKnY5DI_c.jpg

Cinderella-Castle-Cake.jpg

WHEW....ok so that it for right now. please give LOTS of feedback. i need lots of guidance. and even though the girls are weariing purple i dont want purple everywhere. i gotta find those tables cloths i love or something similar. thanks every one, hope some of you are still with me!!!!

Come on ladies dont leave and give up on me...i need feedback!!! someone read my blog! :sad2:

Engagement Photos are here....David and Vicki Arndt did an amazing job...it rained most of the CARS Session portion but we arent afraid of a little rain!! Let Me Know what you think!! we LOVE them...

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_2909copy.jpg

082212_061.jpg

082212_032.jpg

082212_043.jpg

082212_051.jpg

Just caught up on your PJ! What an amazing proposal! Just... wow!

Your engagement photos are beautiful! I love the floral inspiration photos and the cake photos, all are so pretty and spring-y. It's going to look gorgeous all put together!

Your dress is beautiful and the bridesmaid dresses are very pretty too! :goodvibes

Following along! Your proposal story was AWESOME! Absolutely magical! Your pictures are great! Art of Animation has such cool things around it! I really like the blue cake just because I love color. My wedding cake was insanely colorful and I think its fun since it's a Disney wedding!

Thank you ladies!!!! i was starting to freak out i was alone in this process. i could totally use suggestions and guidance. our wedding is fast approaching and i cant ever decide on anything!!!! do you guys have any ideas for romantic, Elegant classy wedding receptions??? i cant pick colors or ANYTHING. please help.

The Arndts are AMAZING !!! and they are affordable!!! they are so much fun and easy to relate to and david totally treats you like a princess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter