VGF -- 642 pts for rent @ $16.50/pt.; AKL -- 958 pts & OKW -- 337 pts @ $15/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2nd jambo house studio standard view is available for 13 points. If you would consider doing such a small transaction let me know and I would love to have you book it. Having to fly in a day early for our already booked trip.

May 2nd jambo house studio standard view is available for 13 points. If you would consider doing such a small transaction let me know and I would love to have you book it. Having to fly in a day early for our already booked trip.

Yes, I'll book it. Send me a PM with your info.

Norm

Hello, just wondering if you have 255 points at AKV for a 2 bedroom villa May 10-17? If so how much per point are you asking?

Hello, just wondering if you have 255 points at AKV for a 2 bedroom villa May 10-17? If so how much per point are you asking?

I have the points and they are $15/pt. However, there is not availability at Animal Kingdom Lodge for those dates in a 2 bedroom. In a standard view, 5/13 and 5/14 aren't open.

Old Key West is available for 269 points. I can check other resorts if you want.

Norm

Ok thanks for the info What about a deluxe studio and a 1 bedroom villa standard view for May 10-17 at AKV?

All that is available is the one bedroom savannah view for 140 points. May 10 is not available in standard view, but all the other dates from 5/5 - 5/25 are available in standard view. Nothing available in studios.

Hi I am looking for points for the AK Lodge.

2 BR Savanna View Sep 29-Oct 5.

I know I cannot PM yet, but will be able to tomorrow. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for points for the AK Lodge.

2 BR Savanna View Sep 29-Oct 5.

I know I cannot PM yet, but will be able to tomorrow. Thank you

Those dates are open! Savannah view is open at both Jambo and Kidani. Total points is 242.

Send me a PM if you want to book. I'll need:

1. Names of all guests (ages for those 18 and under)
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. Email address for your My Disney Experience account.

Payment is nonrefundable and is made via PayPal after I book your room and send you the confirmation. I'll also send you a contract, too.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Norm

I am looking for a studio-standard view for 12/11/19 to 12/18/19. I am flexible with earlier dates from 12/1/19 on. Looking for 5 to 7 days depending on what’s available. I can PM but have not figured it out as of yet.

I am looking for a studio-standard view for 12/11/19 to 12/18/19. I am flexible with earlier dates from 12/1/19 on. Looking for 5 to 7 days depending on what’s available. I can PM but have not figured it out as of yet.

I just sent you a PM. If you can't read it, please let me know!

Thank you
Those dates are open! Savannah view is open at both Jambo and Kidani. Total points is 242.

Send me a PM if you want to book. I'll need:

1. Names of all guests (ages for those 18 and under)
2. Address
3. Phone number
4. Email address for your My Disney Experience account.

Payment is nonrefundable and is made via PayPal after I book your room and send you the confirmation. I'll also send you a contract, too.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Norm

As soon as I can send a PM I will, I am new to this server.

I am interested and will be in touch hopefully today, if you can send me a message please feel free to

Thanks

Neil

Thank you

As soon as I can send a PM I will, I am new to this server.

I am interested and will be in touch hopefully today, if you can send me a message please feel free to

Thanks

Neil

I saw your PM. I just sent a PM back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter