VGF -- 642 pts for rent @ $16.50/pt.; AKL -- 958 pts & OKW -- 337 pts @ $15/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for Poly Deluxe studio standard 9/14 - 9/21/19. Would also be interested in GF/CC/BLT possibly.

I’m looking for Poly Deluxe studio standard 9/14 - 9/21/19. Would also be interested in GF/CC/BLT possibly.

The Polynesian is available for both the deluxe standard (118 pts.) and the deluxe lake view (148 pts.).

However, I can't book either until the seven month window.

I can book at Grand Floridian. The Deluxe Studio - Lake View is available there for 148 pts.

If you'd like to proceed, PM me with the following:

1. Names of all guests
2. Ages of children under 18
3. Address
4. Email address for My Disney Experience
5. Phone number

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Norm

I would like to go ahead and book the AKL deluxe studio savanah view for 11/1-11/5. Do I need to send a msg?

I can't send you a PM, you'll need to get enough posts and then send me a PM. Sorry!

However, the room you want is still available.

Norm

Awesome! Need a few more posts...I’ll shoot you a PM tomorrow...would like to book the Poly when you can:)

Hi Can you please tell me if you have any time for 3-4 (maybe interested in longer if there are openings) nights at the end of Feb. We are open on days, the times we are open to go are from 2-21 to 2-28 2019. It would be for myself, my husband, a 4 year old, and 22 month old twins.

Do you have a 1 bedroom in VGF, POLY, OR BEACH CLUB for any 3 nights beginning Mar 24? Also need a 2 bedroom in VGF, POLY, WILDERNESS cabin and/or Bungalow the week of July 4. We have flexibility both weeks and can really do first 2 weeks of July if open for the 2 bedroom.

Hi Can you please tell me if you have any time for 3-4 (maybe interested in longer if there are openings) nights at the end of Feb. We are open on days, the times we are open to go are from 2-21 to 2-28 2019. It would be for myself, my husband, a 4 year old, and 22 month old twins.

Hi! There are a few options, but I'm not sure how appealing they may be:

• Polynesian Bungalow is available 2/22-3/1 (187 pts each weekend day; 160 for week days)
  • Copper Creek Cabin is available 2/22-3/1 (140 pts each weekend day; 121 for week days)
  • Copper Creek 2-bedroom villa is available 2/24-2/27 (144 Total points)
  • Saratoga has some 2-bedrooms and 1-bedrooms available. The lowest point cost is a 1-bedroom available 2/25-3/1 (31 pts each day); a studio is available for 2 days 2/25-2/27 for 28 total points
  • Animal Kingdom 2 bedroom is available 2/25-2/28 (31 pts each day)
There are some other options for stays of 2 days or less. If you're interested in those, please let me know.

Thanks!

Do you have a 1 bedroom in VGF, POLY, OR BEACH CLUB for any 3 nights beginning Mar 24? Also need a 2 bedroom in VGF, POLY, WILDERNESS cabin and/or Bungalow the week of July 4. We have flexibility both weeks and can really do first 2 weeks of July if open for the 2 bedroom.

On the 3/24 dates, there's only one day available at those resorts for one bedrooms. Let me know if you'd like me to search something else.

For the July dates:
  • Copper Creek Cabin is available all of July at the moment (140 pts each weekend day; 121 for week days)
  • Grand Floridian 2 bedroom -- lake view is available all of July at the moment (88 pts each weekend day; 75 for week days)
  • Polynesian Bungalow is available all of July at the moment (187 pts each weekend day; 160 for week days)
Please let me know what else I can do to help!

Norm

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you have points/availability for GF 10/6-10/13 or 11/2-11/9? We are flexible on the exact dates by a day or two. Thanks!

Do you think that you’d be able to book it at the 7 month? I’m not sure how fast those go or whether it’s wishful thinking?

I'm not sure but I wouldn't count on it. If you want to make sure you get those dates, I'd go ahead and try to book Poly with someone who can do that now. Or, I can book you at Grand Floridian or Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter