Very Scary, Not so Scary, and Everything In Between! šŸŽƒ Updated 12/9. Last day**

STELLLLAAAAAA!!!! I had to do it, too, as soon as you first mentioned Stella Artois. Baseline is right up our alley, but we still haven't managed to actually stop there! Maybe in January :)

I am a miserable failure at most Star Wars related things, but the where are we pic is definitely somewhere in galaxy's edge! :) LOL
Haha šŸ˜‚ Glad Iā€™m not the only one :rotfl:
Definitely check out Baseline you will really enjoy it!
The picture is in GE, good job!

Part 2 of 9/14/22

After a nice break at the resort, we had plans to spend the evening at AK.

I had made a FoP reservation earlier in the day. In case some didnā€™t know, you can make multiple ā€œFancy rideā€ reservations so I made one for Rise and FoP today.

Our bus ride was quick and we decided our first stop was going to be Starbucks. We both had a strawberry aƧaƭ refresher. This was perfect for the hot afternoon.

We went on the path across from Starbucks to enjoy our beverage and check out the paths and the back of the Tree of Life.

This area is such a nice quiet place and rarely crowded.
We took a few silly pictures :rotfl:
IMG_2022-12-6-125202.jpg
We watched the Galapagos tortoises for awhile. Such a favorite especially since we have been to the GalĆ”pagos Islands šŸ
IMG_2022-12-6-125808.jpg
D and I were very lucky to travel extensively with our dad.

We have been to South America, Central America, Mexico, Figi, Australia, Europe, Turkey, and Thailand to name a few!

My mom hated to travel and my dad loved it. So we had many adventures with my dad!

We spent some more time looking at the carvings on the tree and taking a few pictures.
IMG_2022-12-6-125239.jpg
IMG_2022-12-6-125356.jpg
We made our way out of this area and headed to Dinosaur! The wait was minimal on the app and of course, we needed to ride.

We had a great ride and brought back one passenger ā€œextra large!ā€

I suggested A Bugs Life so we headed back that way and really enjoyed the show. Hopper was still not working and covered up. We loved listening to all the little kids screaming šŸ™€ I always make sure to get a seat away from kids and snicker from afar. I just canā€™t help it!

We enjoyed the show.

Soon it was time for FoP, we had another great ride soaring on our Banshee
IMG_2022-12-6-125322.jpg
We rode 3 times this trip.
IMG_2022-12-6-125426.jpg
My plan was to use my Landryā€™s card at Yak & Yeti for our dinner tonight. We didnā€™t have to wait long and we got seated pretty quickly without a reservation. Love the Landry card.
We got a few pictures right before going into the restaurant
IMG_2022-12-6-125640.jpg
IMG_2022-12-6-125726.jpg

I had a plan to try the Ahi Tuna Nachos tonight. Andi wonā€™t eat Tuna and I knew D would be willing to try the nachos.

We both ordered a drink. I had the Yak Attack, this is a mango daiquiri, Don Q Cristal rum and wild berry flavors. This is very good.

D had a Bahama Breeze, I think, it was on the seasonal menu.
IMG_2022-12-6-125520.jpg
It was a vodka drink and she really liked it.

We decided to split the nachos. These are sushi grade tuna, Asian slaw, crispy fried wontons, wasabi aioli and sweet soy glaze.
IMG_2022-12-6-125551.jpg
Oh my goodness, these did not disappoint! Absolutely delicious, I fully agree with all the 5 star reviews now!

We really enjoyed our dinner and drinks. I was watching the weather and was hoping we could make it to the bus stop before the monsoons hit.

When the waiter asked about dessert, I said no we were full and wanted to make it back to the resort before the rain hit.

He laughed some and said I donā€™t think you will make it.

We paid and put our ponchos on and headed out. It was starting to rain lightly at this time.

Well, by the time we got outside of the park, the skies opened up.

We tried to walk/run to the covered bus area.

Iā€™m not sure what happened but when we got to the covered bus area it was totally the wrong area for our bus.

I missed the first row trying to get there quickly, ugh! It was raining very hard so we just jumped on the All Stars Movie resort bus.

We both laughed once we were out of the rain and said Andi would have never done this. This is likely true, haha šŸ˜›

Once we got to Movies, we walked around some and called a Lyft to take us back to AKL.

Eventually, via our little detour, we made it back to our room.

Wow, it really rained hard this evening and I had heard a funnel cloud was seen in the Epcot area.

Our feet were very wet. Thank goodness we had more than one pair of shoes.

Once dried off, we had a relaxing end of the day in our room, watching some mindless stuff.

Overall we had a great evening in AK and I would highly recommend the Ahi Tuna Nachos.

Stay tuned for our last full day of the trip! More Epcot F&W and we finally pick up our cheese crawl souvenir!

Our plan was to ride MMRR first thing, with the 1/2 hour of extra time. The 1/2 hour is not much time and does still make me a little bitter! Disney took so much away from resort guests over the past few years and it is really sad. Now if you want evening hours, (on select days only) you have to stay at a deluxe resort or pay $$$ for the after hour events. I donā€™t like it. Okay you all know how I feel. Iā€™m not mad at all!
The 1/2 hr is really not much time at all, especially if you have bad bus luck!
I had a plan to meet Darth Vader, in all the years I have been coming to Disney, I havenā€™t met Darth Vader.
So fun!
D and I were next and enjoyed ā€œtalkingā€ to BB8. He is very cute.
Adorable picture! :)
When I went up to order, I asked the bartender for 2 of the Stella like beer šŸŗ I also ordered the charcuterie tray and the giant pretzel with the beer cheese.
Love, love, love Baseline
Our bus ride was quick and we decided our first stop was going to be Starbucks. We both had a strawberry aƧaƭ refresher. This was perfect for the hot afternoon.
I love those strawberry refreshers too. So good!
D and I were very lucky to travel extensively with our dad.

We have been to South America, Central America, Mexico, Figi, Australia, Europe, Turkey, and Thailand to name a few!
Wow!! You are very well travelled!
We both ordered a drink. I had the Yak Attack, this is a mango daiquiri, Don Q Cristal rum and wild berry flavors. This is very good.
One of my favourites too.

I love having a Landry's card!!! It saved us in January when Southwest stranded us in WDW for two extra nights right the first week of January with no reservations available anywhere and us without park tickets. We were able to stroll right into T-Rex while SO many families were turned away. Not a must-do for us, but it worked in the pickle we were in!

Did Andi shake her head at you missing the right lane for your bus? I like your attitude to just make an adventure out of it and visit another resort on your way back :)

Well it was like a butterfly, really cute! I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t get a picture :confused3
Fail!
Iā€™m very disappointed you know.

;)
I was totally falling for this! :rotfl:
:laughing:
Right now I have the dates 4/16-4/23 at WL
Iā€™ll keep that in mindā€¦ you never know. :)
The 1/2 hour is not much time and does still make me a little bitter!
It sure isnā€™t much. Maybe with the changing of the guard some things will return.
Okay you all know how I feel. Iā€™m not mad at all!
:rolleyes1
Iā€™m small but Iā€™m not going to sit on my sisterā€™s lap, lol šŸ˜†
Welcome to the new Disney!
Our plan was to ride TSM next. The plan was good at first because it was basically a walk on, however, it wasnā€™t running.
I guess any ride that isnā€™t working is sort of a walk on.
We finally rode and had a fun time. My score was the usual 130,000. I never get past this score, ugh!
Hmmmā€¦ Iā€™ve never kept track. Will have to try to remember in the future.
I had a plan to meet Darth Vader, in all the years I have been coming to Disney, I havenā€™t met Darth Vader.
Nor have I. He seemsā€¦ intimidating.
He said the Jedi force was strong in me! I knew it!
But of course! I never doubted that for a second. :)
There was 2 very mature ladies in front of us. I would say in their 70ā€™s meeting BB8. It was really funny when they went up to him and started talking to him and waited for him to speak to them in English. The CM told them he is talking to them in his language. One of ladies said well this is quite disappointing and whatā€™s the point haha šŸ˜†
:rotfl:
My son, Jack, loved our photos with Darth, he actually texted more than 1 word back to me. A definite win!
Ooooohhhā€¦ You must really have impressed him.
This place is such a wonderful little lounge and the prices are not bad for Disney.
::yes::
Every time I say Stella, I think of Street Car of Desire and have to yell STELLA.
Me too!!
another we need Andi moment when I did something dumb, lol šŸ˜
Uh ohā€¦ popcorn::
Give a guess! This was an easy one per Andi!
Not sure but gonna guess in line for MFSR

Last edited:
In case some didnā€™t know, you can make multiple ā€œFancy rideā€ reservations
I did not know this!! :eek:
We both had a strawberry aƧaƭ refresher
Iā€™ve had that. Not bad!
We took a few silly pictures :rotfl:
I see nothing odd about that photo.
Such a favorite especially since we have been to the GalĆ”pagos Islands šŸ
You have?? Cool!!
:worship:
We made our way out of this area and headed to Dinosaur! The wait was minimal on the app and of course, we needed to ride.
Of course you did.
Hopper was still not working and covered up.
Oh thatā€™s too bad. Iā€™m pretty sure he was working when I was there.
We loved listening to all the little kids screaming
We rode 3 times this trip.
Nice. I usually only get on once. Twice if Iā€™m lucky.
My plan was to use my Landryā€™s card at Yak & Yeti for our dinner tonight. We didnā€™t have to wait long and we got seated pretty quickly without a reservation. Love the Landry card.
Heard of the Landry card. Still havenā€™t looked into if I even can. Not high on my priority list right now.
I had a plan to try the Ahi Tuna Nachos tonight. Andi wonā€™t eat Tuna
Glad you did. Wondered about it.
We decided to split the nachos. These are sushi grade tuna, Asian slaw, crispy fried wontons, wasabi aioli and sweet soy glaze.
Sounds (and looks) amazing!
When the waiter asked about dessert, I said no we were full and wanted to make it back to the resort before the rain hit.

He laughed some and said I donā€™t think you will make it.

We paid and put our ponchos on and headed out. It was starting to rain lightly at this time.

Well, by the time we got outside of the park, the skies opened up.
See what happens when you donā€™t tip enough, folks? They open the dome.
Iā€™m not sure what happened but when we got to the covered bus area it was totally the wrong area for our bus.
Oh no!

:lmao:
We both laughed once we were out of the rain and said Andi would have never done this. This is likely true, haha šŸ˜›
::yes::
Wow, it really rained hard this evening and I had heard a funnel cloud was seen in the Epcot area.
Oh! That night. I remember seeing pictures of it all over social media.

The 1/2 hr is really not much time at all, especially if you have bad bus luck!
It really isnā€™t and yes you are at the hands of the bus gods and sometimes that luck isnā€™t the best!
Love, love, love Baseline
I love it there!
love those strawberry refreshers too. So good!
My favorite. I see a few in my near future!
Wow!! You are very well travelled!
Yes, I loved those years traveling with my siblings and my dad.we learned so much!
One of my favourites too.
Love Y&Y!

I love having a Landry's card!!! It saved us in January when Southwest stranded us in WDW for two extra nights right the first week of January with no reservations available anywhere and us without park tickets
Same, it really is a nice perk. We donā€™t have any Landryā€™s chain restaurants in our area but still worth for our Florida trips!
We were able to stroll right into T-Rex while SO many families were turned away. Not a must-do for us, but it worked in the pickle we were in!
I remember your posts about having to stay longer because of flight cancellations! I always worry this time of year in our area!
Glad the card came in handy.
Did Andi shake her head at you missing the right lane for your bus? I like your attitude to just make an adventure out of it and visit another resort on your way back :)
Oh my she sure did! She was mom you should know this, lol šŸ˜†

Iā€™ll keep that in mindā€¦ you never know.
Cool. Iā€™m hoping Liesa is coming at this time to!
It sure isnā€™t much. Maybe with the changing of the guard some things will return.
It would be really nice to have the hour back and at different parks each day, it really keeps crowds lower at RD time
I guess any ride that isnā€™t working is sort of a walk on.
Haha true! I was fooled because it kept moving and the CMs never said a word about it until it really was impossible to get out of the line without plowing thru a large amount of people.
Nor have I. He seemsā€¦ intimidating.
Darth was very intimidating
Not sure but gonna guess in line for MFSR
Close!
did not know this!!
Yes, you can make one for each park if you want
Iā€™ve had that. Not bad!
I love the refresher at WDW
You have?? Cool!!
It really was! Beautiful place. We snorkeled here and on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. We saw a huge hammerhead shark below us!
Oh thatā€™s too bad. Iā€™m pretty sure he was working when I was there.
Now Iā€™m questioning my memory, maybe he was. I will check it out soon!
Nice. I usually only get on once. Twice if Iā€™m lucky.
D really liked it and I do as well so we paid 3x for it
Heard of the Landry card. Still havenā€™t looked into if I even can. Not high on my priority list right now.
It is worth it in my opinion. We only use it in Florida and still worth it!
Sounds (and looks) amazing!
These nachos were so good!
Oh! That night. I remember seeing pictures of it all over social media.
Yes, it was crazy weather! No wonder I got lost in the bus area!

Epcot for the Cheese šŸ§€

Today was Friday 9/15/22, this was our last full day.

Our 11 night extravaganza was coming to a close. :sad:

Our plan was to spend more time at Epcot, mostly eating and drinking around the world.

I had a plan for us to ride Remy again. D really enjoyed it and I wanted us to get there first thing so we wouldnā€™t have a long wait.

I did something that is controversial on the boards but it worked just fine for us. :oops:

We took a Lyft to Boardwalk Inn. The talk on here is you have to have a breakfast ADR or the security CM will not let you into the BWI.

Well, we had no problem, the CM let us right on through. I was going to say we wanted to try the new Boardwalk bakery if he had said something.

The Lyft driver dropped us off right at the front of the Boardwalk and we had a quick walk to the International Gateway.

This is very close to France and the Remy attraction.

We got into the line and really didnā€™t wait long at all, maybe 15-20 minutes.
IMG_2022-12-9-074839.jpg
The ride was fun and again I was less queasy keeping my eyes on Remy and not looking all around.

The ride stopped several times and we had to sit in the freezer and restaurant scenes for awhile before it started moving again.

Once we had this ride done, we walked over to Future World.

We wanted to ride Soarin and Lwtl again. The Land was not to busy yet and we basically walked on Soarin. We got B row 2 again, yay! We had a wonderful ride.
IMG_2022-12-9-074929.jpg
We went on Lwtl next.
IMG_2022-12-9-075009.jpg
IMG_2022-12-9-075053.jpg
I could seriously ride this over and over. I thought about doing the Behind the Seeds tour on my solo trip. I just might do it.

I think I would really enjoy this tour. If you have done it, let me know.

Our next stop was Club Cool. I noticed quite a few of the dispensers were out of stock. The CM said it was a supply chain issue, of course it was!

I tried the Smart sour plum from China and it was very gross, it tasted like BBQ sauce, yuck! I really was not expecting that flavor.

I did like the Apple Lychee from Korea and the Viva Raspberry from Moldova.

D tried Beverly and she didnā€™t think it was to bad, haha šŸ˜›

We finished up and left via the sticky floors.

It was time to have more cheese. This was not needed for the cheese crawl, we just wanted to try it.

We had all our stamps for the cheese crawl just hadnā€™t picked up our prize yet.

We both really like poutine and wanted to try the Refreshment Port Poutine.

We decided on the traditional poutine which has French fries, beef gravy, Boursin garlic and fine herb crumbles, and cheese curds.
IMG_2022-12-9-075142.jpg
There is a place here in Duluth that has the best Poutine! It is a farm to table Brewhouse and the poutine is delicious. D and I go there whenever she is in town for a visit.

The poutine here at Epcot was pretty good. It wasnā€™t as good as the one here but it was tasty.

It also was very filling. Iā€™m glad we shared this.

Our next stop was America šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø I wanted to try the Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing.
IMG_2022-12-9-083701.jpg
We shared this and it was delicious. It was warm, soft, and yummy šŸ˜‹

We spent time looking in the American Pavilion before moving on to The Brazil Booth. We had to have that delicious pillowy cheese bread again.

This is so delicious. I could eat this everyday.

We also got a Grand Marnier slushy drink in France. It was very hot and humid at this time and the drink was perfect for the weather.
IMG_2022-12-9-075336.jpg
We found a table with a little bit of shade and there was a PhotoPass CM without a line.
IMG_2022-12-9-075614.jpg
I had some pictures done, D passed. She said it was too hot.
IMG_2022-12-9-075712.jpg
I look really sweaty in this picture, hot in a bad way:rotfl:
We tried to relax in the heat and enjoy our yummy cheese bread and drink.

We worked our way towards Mexico and had one more ride on the Gran Fiesta tour! This boat ride is so much better than IASW anyone else agree?

Next, It was time to collect our prize at Shimmering Sips for being such awesome cheese eaters!

The prize was a souvenir cup with a Dolewhip sundae. It was strawberry Dolewhip, vanilla soft serve, and pieces of cheesecake in it.
IMG_2022-12-9-075458.jpg
We really liked this. It was refreshing in the heat and the cheesecake in it was a good addition.

We decided to work our way out of the park. We had to have one last ride on SE before leaving.

It was time to cool down at the resort. Today felt like the hottest day so far.

I loved AKL so much this trip. We had 4 giraffes that always came close to our deck and I loved sitting out there watching them.

We took a little rest and then ventured down to the Victoria Falls lounge area. We found a couple chairs with a small table and ordered a couple drinks.

D had the Flame Lily, this was gin, tangerine liqueur and lemon juice, it was served with a light up lotus cube.

Andi got the glow cube with all her souvenir cups.

I tried the Moscow Mule, this was vodka, lime juice, agave nectar and ginger beer.

I didnā€™t love it, I guess Iā€™m not a big ginger beer fan. I remember drinking vodka mules in college and it wasnā€™t like this.

I sipped on it and gave D most of it. She said she got a buzz from the 2 drinks šŸ¹She stepped in and finished off several of my drinks this trip.

We didnā€™t really like the couple appetizers on the lounge menu, so we snacked on our last cheese, crackers, and salami tray, chips and dip, Halloween candy, and the Gideonā€™s cookies for our evening meal.

It was nice to just chill and have a relaxing last evening in our wonderful room.

We organized our luggage and watched a movie before bed.

Our plan was an early morning breakfast at Boma, stay tuned for our last day.

All good things must come to an end!

We got up around 6am and got ready for our travel day. D asked me if I heard the knocking on our door at 4am. I was shocked because I didnā€™t hear anything. The earplugs are a must!

I guess there was a lady knocking and she would not stop so poor D had to get up and go to the door.

She opened the door and the lady said oh my Iā€™m sorry wrong room.

D said she couldnā€™t fall back asleep after that, ugh šŸ˜©

How can you not know your room number especially at 4am.

I seriously didnā€™t hear any of that.

We had a Boma reservation for 8am, however I wanted to see if we could get in earlier.

We went down to the restaurant and asked if it was possible and they took my phone number. It was about 7:20am at this time.

We went outside and explored around the pool area while we waited for our table ready text.
IMG_2022-12-9-075748.jpg
IMG_2022-12-9-075836.jpg
IMG_2022-12-9-075925.jpg
I got the text within 10 minutes yay!

This breakfast is delicious, it is back to full on buffet.
IMG_2022-12-9-080006.jpg
Our waitress was wonderful and got our coffee, water, and juice while we went up to the buffet.

I love the ham with the mustard sauce, yummy

I tried as many dishes as I could. Eggs, Mickey waffles, pastries, cheese, oatmeal, the bread pudding with the vanilla sauce.

We really enjoyed our breakfast.

My goal was to be in a Lyft by 9am so we went back to the room and gathered all our luggage and said goodbye to the wonderful AKL.
IMG_2022-12-9-080143.jpg
IMG_2022-12-9-080255.jpg
IMG_2022-12-9-080351.jpg
Our Lyft came quickly. I was a little worried because D didnā€™t have TSA precheck and the Orlando airport can be crazy!

We did curbside check in for Delta and that was awesome and quick. I love curbside and will always do this if available.

It was time for the dreaded Orlando security line. I went to precheck and D went in the regular line. Our flight was at 11:10am and it was around 9:40am.

I breezed through precheck, maybe 10 minutes but poor D was in the line for about 25 minutes. Not horrible but a lot longer than me. I waited for her and finally saw her coming through.

We hopped on the fake o rail to our gate. We bought a few snacks and didnā€™t have to wait long before boarding started.

Our flight was on time and uneventful, yay!

My other sister picked us up and soon we were on our way home.

Home sweet home by 5pm, that is great timing for us!

This trip was wonderful and I enjoyed it very much and in a different way without Andi.

I really liked touring a little more laid back.

We really didnā€™t have any bad experiences other than the weather at times but that was it!

I leave Saturday morning for my solo trip! Iā€™m very excited.

My flight is at 5:15am, so early but if all goes well I will be in Orlando by 11am!

The weather looks good the last time I checked. I canā€™t wait.

Thank you so much for following along. I really appreciate it.

I donā€™t think I will do another TR but I will add some highlights in here for sure!

I might even try to do a few live updates since I am alone this trip!

1670597263299.gif

I could seriously ride this over and over. I thought about doing the Behind the Seeds tour on my solo trip. I just might do it.
We did the Behind the Seeds tour in 2019 and really enjoyed it!! Even Jimmy, who was just 10 at the time thought it was fun and interesting. We both loved waving at the people who were on the ride when we were in the "show" part of the greenhouses. I loved getting to see some behind the scenes areas, and took a picture of one sign that says, "Door opens on stage." :) I remember thinking it was only an hour tour, but ours was a little over an hour and a half, which left us running through Epcot to get to our dining reservation afterward. But everything else was SO worth it!!

Have an amazing trip!!!

Cool. Iā€™m hoping Liesa is coming at this time to!
Thatā€™d be nice. :)
Haha true! I was fooled because it kept moving and the CMs never said a word about it until it really was impossible to get out of the line without plowing thru a large amount of people.
Odd they didnā€™t say something.
Shame I couldnā€™t rise to the occasion
It really was! Beautiful place. We snorkeled here and on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. We saw a huge hammerhead shark below us!
:worship:
It is worth it in my opinion. We only use it in Florida and still worth it!
Must look into this.

Today was Friday 9/15/22, this was our last full day.

Our 11 night extravaganza was coming to a close. :sad:
Noooo!!

I am consoled with the knowledge that you are back there again. :)
mostly eating and drinking around the world.
I was thinking if you said this to someone who didn't know much about Epcot or WDW... "So... you're saying you're a glutton and an alcoholic?"
I did something that is controversial on the boards but it worked just fine for us. :oops:

We took a Lyft to Boardwalk Inn. The talk on here is you have to have a breakfast ADR or the security CM will not let you into the BWI.
Um... what?
I wonder if that's either an urban legend or one person had an unfortunate interaction.
No one is going to stop you from going in/through the resort. I mean... there are so many reasons you could be there.
They don't check everyone's ID or something. I mean... whenever you've gone to your own resort... has anyone ever questioned why you were there??
We got into the line and really didnā€™t wait long at all, maybe 15-20 minutes.
Not bad. :)
we basically walked on Soarin.
This boggles my mind. It wasn't very long ago that Soarin' was "the best ride on property" and lines were always over an hour.

I think I would really enjoy this tour. If you have done it, let me know.
I haven't, but I know that @Steppesister has and speaks quite highly of it.
Our next stop was Club Cool. I noticed quite a few of the dispensers were out of stock. The CM said it was a supply chain issue, of course it was!
:sad2:
I tried the Smart sour plum from China and it was very gross, it tasted like BBQ sauce, yuck! I really was not expecting that flavor.
:sick:
D tried Beverly and she didnā€™t think it was to bad, haha šŸ˜›
Really!
I do know some people like it/don't mind it... but not many.
We finished up and left via the sticky floors.
We both really like poutine and wanted to try the Refreshment Port Poutine.
Pass. I like good poutine.
We decided on the traditional poutine which has French fries, beef gravy, Boursin garlic and fine herb crumbles, and cheese curds.
That is not "traditional poutine.
There is a place here in Duluth that has the best Poutine! It is a farm to table Brewhouse and the poutine is delicious. D and I go there whenever she is in town for a visit.

The poutine here at Epcot was pretty good. It wasnā€™t as good as the one here but it was tasty.
I'll have to try that next time I'm through there. (If I'm ever through there again! :laughing: )
I doubt I'll remember, but... what's it called? Canal Park? 7 West Taphouse? Crooked Pint?
Our next stop was America šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø I wanted to try the Freshly Baked Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing.
Not a huge fan of cream cheese icing, so would probably pass on this one... but it does look good.
We also got a Grand Marnier slushy drink in France.
mmmmm... yes please.
there was a PhotoPass CM without a line.

I look really sweaty in this picture, hot in a bad way:rotfl:
I disagree on both parts of that statement.
We worked our way towards Mexico and had one more ride on the Gran Fiesta tour! This boat ride is so much better than IASW anyone else agree?
Yes.

Then again everything is better than IASW.
The prize was a souvenir cup with a Dolewhip sundae. It was strawberry Dolewhip, vanilla soft serve, and pieces of cheesecake in it.
Hello! Worth the effort!
D had the Flame Lily, this was gin, tangerine liqueur and lemon juice, it was served with a light up lotus cube.
I'd try that. Sounds good. :)
I didnā€™t love it, I guess Iā€™m not a big ginger beer fan.
Nor am I.
I sipped on it and gave D most of it. She said she got a buzz from the 2 drinks šŸ¹She stepped in and finished off several of my drinks this trip.
This explains something later, too....
All good things must come to an end!
Whyyyyyy?????
I guess there was a lady knocking and she would not stop so poor D had to get up and go to the door.

She opened the door and the lady said oh my Iā€™m sorry wrong room.

D said she couldnā€™t fall back asleep after that, ugh šŸ˜©
Oh dear. :laughing:
What on earth!
How can you not know your room number especially at 4am.
...so... like I was saying... about explaining later...
Maybe your late night/early morning visitor was busy stepping in and helping people finish their drinks. :rolleyes:
This breakfast is delicious, it is back to full on buffet.
I loved Boma breakfast. Soooooo good!
I tried as many dishes as I could. Eggs, Mickey waffles, pastries, cheese, oatmeal, the bread pudding with the vanilla sauce.
I did the same. Next time I might just head straight for the bread pudding and vanilla sauce!
IMG_2022-12-9-080255.jpg
This is cool. Like that.
D was in the line for about 25 minutes. Not horrible but a lot longer than me.
Not bad at all, especially considering the sheer volume of people that can go through there.
Our flight was on time and uneventful, yay!
:thumbsup2
This trip was wonderful and I enjoyed it very much and in a different way without Andi.
Glad you had such a good time. :)
I leave Saturday morning for my solo trip! Iā€™m very excited.
Oh! You're already there!!! Have fun!!
Thank you so much for following along. I really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for writing this TR, Caroline. Really enjoyed it. :)

I'm finally caught back up. Really enjoyed your report.

I find every trip is a little different based on who you're traveling with. Doesn't mean they are better or worse, just different.

I'm very interested on your take on your solo trip.

Iā€™ve enjoyed reading your trip report. Love that you got to do it with your sister and that you both had a great time. An uneventful travel day home is always good and getting your breakfast early made for less stress at airport security. 25 minutes for D isnā€™t bad given that MCO is often crazy busy.
Enjoy your solo trip šŸ˜Š

I am consoled with the knowledge that you are back there again. :)
It was a very nice trip! Already over now :sad:
I was thinking if you said this to someone who didn't know much about Epcot or WDW... "So... you're saying you're a glutton and an alcoholic?"
Definitely during a festival in Epcot :rotfl:
I wonder if that's either an urban legend or one person had an unfortunate interaction.
No one is going to stop you from going in/through the resort. I mean... there are so many reasons you could be there.
They don't check everyone's ID or something. I mean... whenever you've gone to your own resort... has anyone ever questioned why you were there??
I agree. I posted my experience doing this and was reprimanded by one of the moderators. She said I should not be doing that or giving out that info :confused3 it worked fine for us.
This boggles my mind. It wasn't very long ago that Soarin' was "the best ride on property" and lines were always over an hour.
Right! Remember the mad dash to Soarin to get the paperFP. It was a walk on the last couple trips.
I'll have to try that next time I'm through there. (If I'm ever through there again! :laughing: )
I doubt I'll remember, but... what's it called? Canal Park? 7 West Taphouse? Crooked Pint?
It is the Brewhouse on Superior Street down by the lake in the Fitgers building. If you do come through let me know we could meet up there and you can let me know if that poutine lives up to your standards!
Not a huge fan of cream cheese icing, so would probably pass on this one... but it does look good.
It was very good if you like cream cheese frosting
I disagree on both parts of that statement.
Aww thank you!
Then again everything is better than IASW.
This is very true!
What on earth!
I canā€™t believe I didnā€™t hear anything!
Maybe your late night/early morning visitor was busy stepping in and helping people finish their drinks.
Wowie she probably was. I would triple check my room number at 4am before knocking on the door
I loved Boma breakfast. Soooooo good
Delicious breakfast buffet!
I did the same. Next time I might just head straight for the bread pudding and vanilla sauce!
This was so delicious and I should have saved more room for it
Thanks so much for writing this TR, Caroline. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you for joining in!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter