VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Less seaweed than I thought..not very crowded..They did a fabulous job of Halloween..they had a Haunted House, had a Family Costume Contest and had Trick or Treating…very well done!👍🎃
Nice! We checked out of the resort the morning of Halloween, so didn’t get to partake in the festivities. We saw the pumpkin display in the main lobby and good decorations all over the miniature golf course, but not much else in advance.

Perfect weather, very relaxing 4 days, very uncrowned feel to resort which was lovely!:o😎Ocean was unusually warm for this time of year, waves were rough. Always soooo relaxing hearing the sound of the waves😁

Attachments

• 0B0F947E-3EE1-4304-AAB5-55566756624C.jpeg
    0B0F947E-3EE1-4304-AAB5-55566756624C.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 0C2E4A21-DB03-4B69-BB2A-4E818C9B6E1E.jpeg
    0C2E4A21-DB03-4B69-BB2A-4E818C9B6E1E.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 49612FF5-E978-4F95-86A7-A50ABD6F099E.jpeg
    49612FF5-E978-4F95-86A7-A50ABD6F099E.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 451A618D-0BFD-467B-9EA9-7FE2A41A856F.jpeg
    451A618D-0BFD-467B-9EA9-7FE2A41A856F.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 30

MCO closes at 4pm tomorrow and MLB is closing at 2:00 pm tomorrow.

I don’t expect it to be bad but neighbors have put up shutters. I made cookies. 😬

Our cruise has diverted from Bahamas to south of the Keys as we now take our sweet time going to Coz. Supposed to check in to VB when we are back on Saturday but prepared to relocate.

Hope everyone stays healthy and safe! We get there this time or the next, I know VB will be there and it will be great.

At VB now, resort is in fine shape but yeah, beach is closed. You can go a short way north or south and access public beaches that are open.

Surrounding neighbourhood people are still removing bits of debris but otherwise things look fine. Roads are clear, businesses open.

VB is really nice. Staff have been amazing. Kids have loved the activities.

At VB now, resort is in fine shape but yeah, beach is closed. You can go a short way north or south and access public beaches that are open.

Surrounding neighbourhood people are still removing bits of debris but otherwise things look fine. Roads are clear, businesses open.

VB is really nice. Staff have been amazing. Kids have loved the activities.
Any word how bad dunes were damaged and when their beach may reopen? Do you have any pictures of what beach/dunes in Disney section looks like now? Thank you!

Any word how bad dunes were damaged and when their beach may reopen? Do you have any pictures of what beach/dunes in Disney section looks like now? Thank you!
Staff person said they lost ‘10 feet’ of sand. What that actually means I don’t know but it’s what they said. They are waiting on an assessment before reopening. Didn’t sound like it would be done soon. Will try to get some pics posted tomorrow.

Staff person said they lost ‘10 feet’ of sand. What that actually means I don’t know but it’s what they said. They are waiting on an assessment before reopening. Didn’t sound like it would be done soon. Will try to get some pics posted tomorrow.
Thank you!! We are owners heading down there soon. I appreciate the information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter