VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Hi 👋🏻 Need help deciding and knew this group would help me. Never been to Vero. Questions about a few things before deciding if this stay is where we should go next summer.

1. We are from Savannah- used to gnats/bugs at the ball park, near marsh etc. But not at our beaches here! So VERO in July- will this be no see um season?

2. The ongoing studio vs. 1 br debate. Worth the upcharge in points, fewer nights at this resort? Or more nights in studio where I have to go do laundry. I don’t mind washing laundry here but is it usually available or a massive PITA to find one open? I’d prob book 5 nights in a studio and have points left for another stay later in my year or book a 1 br. and use most. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi 👋🏻 Need help deciding and knew this group would help me. Never been to Vero. Questions about a few things before deciding if this stay is where we should go next summer.

1. We are from Savannah- used to gnats/bugs at the ball park, near marsh etc. But not at our beaches here! So VERO in July- will this be no see um season?

2. The ongoing studio vs. 1 br debate. Worth the upcharge in points, fewer nights at this resort? Or more nights in studio where I have to go do laundry. I don’t mind washing laundry here but is it usually available or a massive PITA to find one open? I’d prob book 5 nights in a studio and have points left for another stay later in my year or book a 1 br. and use most. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Can’t help with #1, as I haven’t been to Vero in July. But on #2, I would do one bedroom, even if it means less nights. The in room laundry and kitchen is worth it. We like to go to the grocery store and be able to make a couple of meals in the room. The studio has a small fridge but not a kitchen. Not sure how many of you there are, but the extra space is really nice for our family of four as well.

The studios are in the out buildings, and they have laundry facilities in each building. I don’t think laundry is that much of a problem at Vero.

I am going to Vero Beach for the first time this spring! Are there any surf lessons near the resort? And any other recommendations for a couple in their 20s?

It’s a very long bike ride, but the Historic Jungle trail is nice even as a car ride. Especially the southern part.65626F8A-2570-439B-8637-FC0345B8C034.jpeg

20 years ago, we did the bike ride. Today we did it by car.

Hi all,

We are coming from the uk in May and have 2 nights at Vero Beach before heading off to Portofino Bay and Coronado Springs.

We were originally due to land at MCO mid afternoon but Virgin have changed their schedule and we now land at 20:00 so won’t get to Vero Beach until approx 10:30. Is there a bar on site that will still be open then or is there anywhere else we can grab a drink and snack?

It may be that we have to grab some supplies from the airport before we leave but after a 9 hour flight we will need some kind of drink before bed.

Hi all,

We are coming from the uk in May and have 2 nights at Vero Beach before heading off to Portofino Bay and Coronado Springs.

We were originally due to land at MCO mid afternoon but Virgin have changed their schedule and we now land at 20:00 so won’t get to Vero Beach until approx 10:30. Is there a bar on site that will still be open then or is there anywhere else we can grab a drink and snack?

It may be that we have to grab some supplies from the airport before we leave but after a 9 hour flight we will need some kind of drink before bed.
Not promising. As I recollect, the Green Cabin Room is closing at 10 pm and Wind and Waves closes at 9 pm. You may need to stop in Sebastian enroute after you get off I95.

Not promising. As I recollect, the Green Cabin Room is closing at 10 pm and Wind and Waves closes at 9 pm. You may need to stop in Sebastian enroute after you get off I95.
Thank you. As long as I know I can be prepared and grab some supplies ready.

Planning a trip to DVB resort next year- what is the best month to visit if seeing the turtles is our biggest priority? Seeing conflicting info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter