VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Vero Beach used to print cash prices on a one-page sheet. We usually pick one up when we are there.

Does anyone have this sheet for 2023?

Thanks, that's helpful....trying to decide if Studio with Ocean view will work better than rolling the dice on a 1BR hoping for ocean view
I’ve never been lucky enough to be off of the first floor. We just stayed at the Inn and it was awesome. There were 4 of us for 4 nights and it was plenty of room.

Just booked a one bedroom villa for late November for me and DH's 30th anniversary. We are so excited to stay at Vero for the first time! Anyone know what type of things I can arrange to make our stay special? Is there a concierge line or should I call the front desk to order a cake or chocolate covered strawberries or any such things?

Have our first Vero beach coming over 4th of July and was looking for some information. Are the beach chairs just available or do they need to be rented? Are they hard to come by or are there many of them?

Have our first Vero beach coming over 4th of July and was looking for some information. Are the beach chairs just available or do they need to be rented? Are they hard to come by or are there many of them?

They are for rent. I do know the chairs with the umbrellas do run out during busier times of year . If you know you want one, have a member of your group go to the rental building when they first open to sign up for one. Then when you're ready to go to the beach, you will be set.

Looking for some help with a room request. Staying in a 2BDR Lock-Off in July. Last time I was there I noticed that the balconies of the 2BDRs come in different shapes and sizes (e.g., longer and rectangle, rounded, etc.) and may even get narrower as the floors go up. Does anyone know if the various balconies have names?

Also - I have read news about seaweed being a problem in parts of FL this summer. Anyone recently at Vero have any issues with that?

Last edited:
Looking for some help with a room request. Staying in a 2BDR Lock-Off in July. Last time I was there I noticed that the balconies of the 2BDRs come in different shapes and sizes (e.g., longer and rectangle, rounded, etc.) and may even get narrower as the floors go up. Does anyone know if the various balconies have names?

Also - I have read news about seaweed being a problem in parts of FL this summer. Anyone recently at Vero have any issues with that?
We always stay in a 2BR lockoff and request top floor for a chance to see the ocean. You wont get a beach view but if you're lucky you'll be able to see some blue. We haven't noticed any specific pro/con with the hex balcony vs the square balcony.

Anyone at Vero beach now or recently? Are they having a problem with seaweed?

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/l...um-vero-fort-pierce-jensen-beach/70254288007/
Yes, there is currently a lot of sargassum on the beach and in the waves at the resort. It looks just like the pictures in the linked article. However, seaweed like this on the beach seems to be pretty common in this area as we see it pretty often on our trips. Usually its pretty easy to ignore but this seems quite a bit more than usual.

I don't know much about the seaweed. Cycle, how often, why, etc. I will take a minute or two and google. We might try to stay a few nights in March of 2024. I know the pool will be closed but now I am thinking about the seaweed too and having second thoughts.

We are headed to Vero in mid August, while there is always seaweed there, I hope that the bulk of this is on its way out. Perhaps hurricane season will help hurry it along.

Thank you all. We have been going to VB for years and have never seen that much seaweed on the beach. Yikes - We are going for the 4th of July week and I am hoping it has moved through by then.

Does anyone know if they have trivia nights in the Green Cabin room again? We used to go there all the time before the pandemic as a family friendly activity, but when we were there in 2021 it was only alcohol tastings there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter