vee & jay's pj *~*i'm baaack*~*

Congrats on the ring! Sometimes love finds us when we're not looking for it. It seems you have quite the guy there! Congrats again! :goodvibes

1st off Welcome! :welcome: Great Start to your PJ Veronica! What a sweetheart for letting you stay with him! I hear you about the engagment bug, everyone around me is getting engaged too, I think my whole tax refund this year will go towards going to other peoples wedding :lmao: lol! Oh well! Can't wait to hear about the propsal!:goodvibes

Hello!! Yay another DIS Bride to be!

You just told a lovely story- its so cute - love from the beginning! :cutie: i cant wait to hear more!!

Hello and congrats I cant wait to hear about the proposal :D

HI AND WELCOME!!!
Ahhhh YOU POSTED THE PROPOSAL!! YAY!!!

OKAY so you MUST post pictures of this because i love all things proposal! I have friedns who arent engaged who never want to hear anything proposal and before I got engaged would say "Why do you want to know all the details? Doesnt it make you sad? ANd I would always respond "NO its someone elseshappy ending!

So...you must post...because that is beyond exciting!!!(And, I am a fellow dork... just read my pj and I am sure I beat your dorkiness by a bazillion)

hahahahaa you're hilarious (and looove your PJ -- cute story!!)
Pictures coming up next!!

hehe the Monica from friends ''OKAY!'' ... Im so happy for you, that was a really sweet and personal proposal for you!

WERE ALL DORKS ON HERE! DISNEY DORKS! tehehe!

oooooh i cant wait to find out your plans... dresses ect! I am facinated by what dresses people are wearing- i loveee dresses! :goodvibes

hehe the Monica from friends ''OKAY!'' ... Im so happy for you, that was a really sweet and personal proposal for you!

WERE ALL DORKS ON HERE! DISNEY DORKS! tehehe!

oooooh i cant wait to find out your plans... dresses ect! I am facinated by what dresses people are wearing- i loveee dresses! :goodvibes

Stacey, perhaps she will want to live in our Disney Town...The more dorks the merrier:rotfl:

Mrsdisneyb2b Quote:
Stacey, perhaps she will want to live in our Disney Town...The more dorks the merrier

I believe our :rockband: is looking for a DJ :music:! There now you have a job too Vee!

Oh yes, I can vouch for Jen and Stacey (and of course myself) being HUGGGGEEEEE dorks lol!:rotfl2:

Oh and that is the cutest e-story, you need to put up the pics of your squishy wearing the ring and chip costume!

What's this Disney Town that you all speak of?? :banana: I want in!! hehehee
ok -- pics coming up tonight

:lmao: haha we all plan on moving to WDW and working in the parks, you can come too!

Stacey, perhaps she will want to live in our Disney Town...The more dorks the merrier:rotfl:

haha yes we all want to move near disney and work there together!

I believe our :rockband: is looking for a DJ :music:! There now you have a job too Vee!

Oh yes, I can vouch for Jen and Stacey (and of course myself) being HUGGGGEEEEE dorks lol!:rotfl2:

Oh and that is the cutest e-story, you need to put up the pics of your squishy wearing the ring and chip costume!

yes! you dont even need to audition! The role is open for you! hehe! You can tell were totally disney dorks on here so you have joined us now- theres no turning back! Samantha and Jen made up some funnnny story with the little smilies about us dorks moving and working at disney! hah - you should check it out!

:lmao: haha we all plan on moving to WDW and working in the parks, you can come too!

haha yes we all want to move near disney and work there together!

yes! you dont even need to audition! The role is open for you! hehe! You can tell were totally disney dorks on here so you have joined us now- theres no turning back! Samantha and Jen made up some funnnny story with the little smilies about us dorks moving and working at disney! hah - you should check it out!

I SAW :happytv: -- couldn't stop laughing at my desk...i swear some coffee almost came out my nose!! too funny -- i am SO in! i'mve been begging the DF for us to move down there and work for Disney. Would be a dream come true, and i could die happy!!

OK, now for the pics

These are the only good pics i could find of the ring, and thought they were cute (very Chandler-esque):
1st one DF took at the shop when he was picking it out,
25_Feb_2009_002.JPG

2nd one is of when he asked the salesperson to ask him to marry her to see if i'd like it -- she had to put it on, cuz it didn't fit on his man-fingers.
25_Feb_2009_005.JPG

he said it was kinda like this Friends scene at about 30 seconds in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kGqASIdb0

And finally the fat, little monster that hid the ring in his butt pocket:
25_Feb_2009_021.JPG
25_Feb_2009_023.JPG

now to get my coffee, update, and join in on this Disboard-ing fun!!

OMG YOUR RING IS AMAZING!!!!!!! It is so pretty!!! I have a round stone with little diamonds around it too! Wow, he is def a keeper after picking out that rock for you!!!

Now your squishy (I plan on calling him that from now on lol:lmao: ) He is TOO FREAKIN CUTE!!!! I love his costume and the butt pocket is too funny! He is such a cute little bundle of energy!! Totally hooked:banana:

oh oh oh your fat little monster bundle of fluff is ADORABLE! i want him! he looks perfect! awwwwwwwwwww! his little face looks sooooo cute! he just has that look that says 'grab me and cuddle me tight!!!'

Your ring is wow- he really picked a stunning ring! Really amazing- yay for you!

Me and DF will be viewing a house near to Disney - Clermont i think- when we are flying over there for a holiday next wee! We are going to visit the house on thursday and meeting wedding people at disney that afternoon - im tooooooo excited! How fun would a disney job be- even if i was sweeping the floors it would be fun im pretty sure! hehe!

Oh i know i have already said this but your ring is WOW! :thumbsup2

hahahahaha! Thanks, Sam & Stacey!!!!
And sorry i haven't been on here in over a week!! I've had soooo much going on! Sam, your engagement trip is coming up soon!! YAY! and Stace, let me know what you guys find in terms of homes next week -- so excited for you guys!! :grouphug: have a safe trip!!!

OK, so here's an update on colors, and *drumroll please* the dress...
i'm going for a blue/burnt orange pallet (cobalt, robyn's egg, and what the DF calls Donald Duck blue :laughing: ) w/ a little silver accent, just to make the look sparkle

for the BMaids dresses, i really like this one:
BMAIDS.jpg

and this orange-y color to go along with it:
OrangeRose.jpg

and here's the dress -- it's nothing extravagant, but it's cute, and kinda what i've dreamt of as a little kid hehehehe:
DRESS.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter