~Valentines Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED!

Glad you liked it Patsy and that it arrived so quickly. We have had a ton of snow and I figured it would be delayed.

Okay. It was a Priority Mail envelope.

Is your post office open tomorrow? Mines is closed because of the holiday.

Okay.. I'll let them know. And you're right.. they're closed tomorrow! I'll have to go on Tuesday. Hopefully we can get it figured out then!

:banana: Got a great V-Day package today!!! :banana:

Lots of Contents:

* Zen Garden (Boy, do I need this at work. :laughing: Afraid to use it here. I don't want my feline girls mistaking it for something else.):rotfl:They get into everything as is....
* Pink heart shaped measuring cup and spoons. I can always use those! :thumbsup2
* Pink sparkly Bath & Body Works emery board
* Disney princess Crispy Chocolaty Hearts. :goodvibes
* packet of 12 Valentine themed pencils (also great for work).
* red Sweet Dreams fabric eye mask (Not for work, but I wish. :rotfl2:)
* A packet of facial tissues with hearts (going in my purse). :thumbsup2
* Bead bracelet. Very interesting. I will have to show them to a friend who loves beads. She would be very interested in these I am sure.
* See's candy cane, with hearts (Needed this today after I ate garlic toast for lunch. :rolleyes1 )
* Set of 5 coasters from DL :thumbsup2
* small bottle of Dark Kiss body lotion
* Sweet Pea pocket anti-bacteria hand gel
* deck of CA themed playing cards
* postcard from San Diego

As a side note, we have not been to San Diego for 10 years. DH and I were just discussing last weekend this Fall to stay 3-4 nights by DL, and a few nights in SD. (We both want to return to the zoo there.) :)

Quite a haul for me from katesorad! THANKS!! :wizard: Felt like Christmas!

Thanks again!! GREAT job! :hug:

:banana: Got a great V-Day package today!!! :banana:

Lots of Contents:

* Zen Garden (Boy, do I need this at work. :laughing: Afraid to use it here. I don't want my feline girls mistaking it for something else.):rotfl:They get into everything as is....
* Pink heart shaped measuring cup and spoons. I can always use those! :thumbsup2
* Pink sparkly Bath & Body Works emery board
* Disney princess Crispy Chocolaty Hearts. :goodvibes
* packet of 12 Valentine themed pencils (also great for work).
* red Sweet Dreams fabric eye mask (Not for work, but I wish. :rotfl2:)
* A packet of facial tissues with hearts (going in my purse). :thumbsup2
* Bead bracelet. Very interesting. I will have to show them to a friend who loves beads. She would be very interested in these I am sure.
* See's candy cane, with hearts (Needed this today after I ate garlic toast for lunch. :rolleyes1 )
* Set of 5 coasters from DL :thumbsup2
* small bottle of Dark Kiss body lotion
* Sweet Pea pocket anti-bacteria hand gel
* deck of CA themed playing cards
* postcard from San Diego

As a side note, we have not been to San Diego for 10 years. DH and I were just discussing last weekend this Fall to stay 3-4 nights by DL, and a few nights in SD. (We both want to return to the zoo there.) :)

Quite a haul for me from katesorad! THANKS!! :wizard: Felt like Christmas!

Thanks again!! GREAT job! :hug:

Yay! You're welcome! I'm glad you liked everything! This was my first swap, so I was nervous, but I'm glad it worked out well! I figured that since you're in Florida, some CA stuff might be fun to send over! And you definitely should do Disneyland and San Diego in the fall! We usually have great weather that time of year, especially near the coast :beach:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mail came yesterday but I forgot to check it, so I stopped by the mailbox today and there it was!

Thanks so much, Patsy!!!! :hug: I love everything! Very excited when I finally opened it! Everything is perfect!

Here's what I got:
* An ADORABLE homemade Valentine's Day card!
* Super cute Valentines themed cookie cutters (I'll actually be using these tomorrow!)
* Red blank cards for me to decorate!
* Two super cute packs of scrapbooking/card making stickers! Love them!

This was an awesome very first exchange for me- thanks again so much!!

And Happy Valentine's Day!! :lovestruc

Mail came yesterday but I forgot to check it, so I stopped by the mailbox today and there it was!

Thanks so much, Patsy!!!! :hug: I love everything! Very excited when I finally opened it! Everything is perfect!

Here's what I got:
* An ADORABLE homemade Valentine's Day card!
* Super cute Valentines themed cookie cutters (I'll actually be using these tomorrow!)
* Red blank cards for me to decorate!
* Two super cute packs of scrapbooking/card making stickers! Love them!

This was an awesome very first exchange for me- thanks again so much!!

And Happy Valentine's Day!! :lovestruc

You're welcome, have a Happy Valentines Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter