~Valentines Exchange-Sent/Received~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please check your pm boxes for who you will be sending to.

Please keep in mind that January 20th, is the send by date.

8.gif

Got my name. And we are heading to the Boardwalk shortly. Hoping they have items there. :3dglasses
Thanks!

Update -- Talk about no Valentine stuff! I finally got some items, but had to hit 4 stores to scrap some items together. Went to World Market/Cost Plus on the way home. And even they had nothing Valentine (except some Hallmark type cards).
I thought the stores would have all sorts of Valentine stuff. Nothing special on display at the Boardwalk store at all. Closest was a large display of red and white boxes of Minnie's cookies, and cookie kits.
Was just surprised by the lack of Valentine in stores.

I had also sent out my exchange today so there are already go heading to their new homes. :thumbsup2

My gosh.....I thought I was ahead of the game! :laughing: I got a few things but have a few more to pick up. Hope to mail beginning of the week. :love:

I'm also hoping to mail at the beginning of the week.. plan on picking up some more items tomorrow and Monday! Very excited.. this is my first exchange! Woohoo! :banana:

I just happened to be out and about that night. Otherwise, mine would not have been mailed so soon. ;)

I received my package from Barbara today! What a nice surprise!! I receives some yummy looking popcorn which I will dig into tonite while watching tv, my first Valentine Disney pin, and some yummy chocolate lips! Thank you so much!!:lovestruc
My box is all taped up and will be sent out tomorrow. I want to get it out before the storm that is coming. I PM'd Patsy for a physical address for her. If someone else has it maybe you can PM me. TIA

Glad you liked the pin. (Pin 74156: Mickey Mouse Icon - Hearts)
That was the ONLY valentine related item in the store on the Boardwalk. :confused3
Couldn't believe there was not even rice crispie treats in a heart shape.

I thought even if you did not collect pins, you may like that.
The chocolate goodies are from a chocolatier down the street. They are always good there. And their popcorn is one of my favorites.
:thumbsup2

After eating Peterbrooke chocolate, I turn up my nose now at Ghirardelli. Their chocolate is just so much more bitter compared to Peterbrooke. ( I should add if someone gave me Ghirardelli choc I certainly would not turn it down. ;) )

Just sent mine out! It should get to its destination on Tuesday :goodvibes

Thank you Tracey for my exchange. I had received-
*Valentine box with candies
*Valentine socks
*Valentine sprinkles
*Valentine pasta
*Valentine cupcake liners and picks
*Yankee Candle hand spray and travel spray

:lovestruc Happy Valentines Day!!!

Sounds like a fun package.. can't wait for mine!! Yayy!

Hmmmm wondering why yours has not yet arrived. :confused: Crossing my fingers it makes it to you safely.

I've had a lot of problems with my postal service before. Things usually arrive to me a week or so after they're supposed to..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter