Used an awesome National code for my April trip!

Can someone help so I don't have to read all 25+ pages?

I have a KLM membership number.

My dates are 9/25 - 10/2 and I need a minivan.

What are the other code(s) I should be using and where do they go on National's page to get the best deal.

Thanks!

we would help, but, you could make the effort yourself by going to the National reservation page and plugging in your dates, where you are renting and returning it and the times.
The codes for contracts go in the contract code box. The codes for coupons go in the coupon box. We are all about helping each other, but, ya know, you have to make an effort first. We are not travel agents.

Thanks so much for your help! I will give it a try later. Right now my brain is fried from all these searches, lol.

Opps, I found you a great rate for a mini van, but, not sure if you want that or a suv (which actually holds less than a mini van). BUT, I found a GREAT rate for a Standard SUV (larger than a mid size).
No drop fee. Using code: xz53043.

Step 3: Select rental options and calculate total Base Rate - Standard SUV (USD)
(2) Time & Distance ($50.00/Day) $100.00
(1) Time & Distance ($250.00/Week) $250.00
Contract ID Compass Group-nationwide Agrmt
Inclusive Rate Items
1800 Free Miles Included
$0.25 Each Additional Mile, Calculated On Return And Actual Miles Driven

For information on coverage products, ex:Loss Damage Waiver(LDW) click here

Subtotal $350.00

Additional Drivers Help Info Rentals that require Additional Drivers must be completed at the National counter,
or via Save Time.

Additional Items Help Info 0 1 2 Booster Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Offset ($1.25/Rental) $0.00
0 1 2 Infant Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 2 Child/toddler Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 2 Gps Navigation Device ($11.99/Day; $69.65/Week; $179.99/Max Amt) $0.00
Roadside Plus ($6.99/Day) $0.00
Upfront Fuel ($3.68/gal) $0.00
The total upfront fuel charge reflected is an estimate based on
the current prices and average tank size for the car class reserved.
This charge may change at time of rental.
Subtotal $0.00
Taxes, Surcharges and Fees Help Info Concession Recoup Fee 9.89 Pct $35.25
Rental Car Facility Chg 4.60/day $41.40
Florida Surcharge 2.00/day $18.00
Tire/battery Fee .02/day $0.18
Vehicle License Fee .69/day $6.21
Sales Tax (7.0%) $31.57
Subtotal $132.61

You have made changes to the additional items selected. You must calculate your new total before confirming this reservation.
Calculate Estimated Total Estimated Total $482.61

we would help, but, you could make the effort yourself by going to the National reservation page and plugging in your dates, where you are renting and returning it and the times.
The codes for contracts go in the contract code box. The codes for coupons go in the coupon box. We are all about helping each other, but, ya know, you have to make an effort first. We are not travel agents.

I'm not asking for you to be my travel agent. I was asking for current codes and where the codes went on National's page (i.e. contract ID, etc). Thought that was clear in my post, sorry you misunderstood.

I'm not asking for you to be my travel agent. I was asking for current codes and where the codes went on National's page (i.e. contract ID, etc). Thought that was clear in my post, sorry you misunderstood.

You gave us dates, no rental location, no times. The codes for KLM are posted here numerous times. The reservation page is quite self explanatory.
As I said, you put the contract code in the space that says contract code, you put the coupon code in where is says coupon code.
mousesavers.com has many contract codes and coupon codes. The KLM codes is listed here on the last few pages along with various coupon codes. I use xz53043 often and have managed some wonderful rates.
I did not misunderstand you, what you wanted was quite clear, however, it was like trying to find "X" without other pertinent information.

Can someone help so I don't have to read all 25+ pages?

I have a KLM membership number.

My dates are 9/25 - 10/2 and I need a minivan.

What are the other code(s) I should be using and where do they go on National's page to get the best deal.

Thanks!

Assuming the following:

- you are picking up and dropping off at MCO
- your pick up and drop off times are both 12 noon
- you apply the KLM discount code found in the first post in this thread

I am coming up with a total of $300.82 for a 7 passenger mini van, or $245.59 for a mid-sized SUV, based on a Wednesday, September 25th pick up date and Wednesday, October 2nd return.

Your actual pick up times could change these rates. Also, I don't know of any coupons currently out there for your time period (unless you have an Entertainment Book) so that could potentially reduce your rate later on, should a coupon become available.

gmeh1...the code that you posted xz53043 saved me a bunch of money on our rental...thank you so much! But i just want to double check that I will not have any problems with it such as needing any sort of id or verification.

thanks again..it really helped us out:)

Yes, Gina, you can go right to the garage, you will be able to select any midsize suv from the SUV area, not the aisle.. You have an Emerald Reserve reservation.
Just check the level of service that should appear on the left hand side of your reservation.

You are awesome! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for that great information!! Sounds alot like the process at Alamo (who I have rented with a couple of times). After a dreadful Budget experience at Christmas, I am happy to know I'm not going to be assigned a specific vehicle :) .

Has anybody mentioned lately how grateful we rental newbies are to have your excellent input?

Can someone help with how to sign up for a KLM contract code.

I tried on their website and it says I can't due to error

gmeh1...the code that you posted xz53043 saved me a bunch of money on our rental...thank you so much! But i just want to double check that I will not have any problems with it such as needing any sort of id or verification.

thanks again..it really helped us out:)

no, you won't have any problems. I just used this a few weeks ago. Nothing required except my license.

You are awesome! :thumbsup2 Thanks so much for that great information!! Sounds alot like the process at Alamo (who I have rented with a couple of times). After a dreadful Budget experience at Christmas, I am happy to know I'm not going to be assigned a specific vehicle :) .

Has anybody mentioned lately how grateful we rental newbies are to have your excellent input?

You are entirely welcome, Gina. I am always happy to help and I appreciate your very kind words. :)

gmeh1...thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you sharing the code. It just gave my family much more money to enjoy our time at WDW. Again, many thanks!:flower3:

gmeh1...thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you sharing the code. It just gave my family much more money to enjoy our time at WDW. Again, many thanks!:flower3:

Again, you are most welcome and I am thrilled you have more money to spend on your vacation. Enjoy your vacation!!! :)

This site has many rental car coupon codes as well

http://www.mousesavers.com/transportation-for-disney-vacations/rental-car-discounts/

I found the best rates for one way rentals with Dollar. By using my BJs membership, i got a one-way minivan for a week for $295 in July from mco to wdw

Thanks, I also seem to be getting the best one way rates from Dollar, and the BJ's code makes it even better :thumbsup2. Also helps when I search getting the car from an alternate location, like a hotel, as opposed to from the airport or from the cruise port with shuttle to airport.

I got this for a mini van from Miami. I used code: xz53043 no coupon.

Step 3: Select rental options and calculate total Base Rate - 7-Passenger Minivan (USD)
(2) Time & Distance ($50.00/Day) $100.00
(1) Time & Distance ($250.00/Week) $250.00
Contract ID Compass Group-nationwide Agrmt
Inclusive Rate Items
1800 Free Miles Included
$0.25 Each Additional Mile, Calculated On Return And Actual Miles Driven

For information on coverage products, ex:Loss Damage Waiver(LDW) click here

Subtotal $350.00

Additional Drivers Help Info Rentals that require Additional Drivers must be completed at the National counter,
or via Save Time.

Additional Items Help Info 0 1 2 Booster Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Offset ($1.25/Rental) $0.00
0 1 2 Infant Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 2 Child/toddler Seat ($9.99/Day; $60.00/Max Amt) $0.00
0 1 2 Gps Navigation Device ($11.99/Day; $69.65/Week; $179.99/Max Amt) $0.00
Roadside Plus ($6.99/Day) $0.00
Upfront Fuel ($3.68/gal) $0.00
The total upfront fuel charge reflected is an estimate based on
the current prices and average tank size for the car class reserved.
This charge may change at time of rental.
Subtotal $0.00
Taxes, Surcharges and Fees Help Info Concession Recoup Fee 9.89 Pct $35.25
Rental Car Facility Chg 4.60/day $41.40
Florida Surcharge 2.00/day $18.00
Tire/battery Fee .02/day $0.18
Vehicle License Fee .69/day $6.21
Sales Tax (7.0%) $31.57
Subtotal $132.61

You have made changes to the additional items selected. You must calculate your new total before confirming this reservation.
Calculate Estimated Total Estimated Total $482.61

No drop charge.

Thanks so much-this is the lowest quote yet!!!! You are so helpful!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter