Thanks. When I search coupons for water it shows me a coupon for Poland Springs, Fiji, tuna in water, Hint water, and some sort of ionized water. I'll have to scroll throught and see if for some reason it's there but not letting me search.

Thanks. Luckily my $10 coupon shows up.

You are welcome. That happened to me a while back. Someone posted here about an email they got and I realized I had not see an email from BJ's in forever. Checked my setting and sure enough it was turned off.
Went to BJ's today and told them my issue with the free case of water coupon not showing up. They told me to grab a case and they would honor it.

If I use my Sam’s club plus Mastercard will I get the 5 percent back on Disney gift cards? Will I at least get the 3 percent back?

Sunshine Flyer is have a sale on their current $12 ticket sale this weekend...

Our St. Patrick's promo starts NOW.
Enjoy 17% off all $12 dollar tickets** now through the end of the holiday weekend.
Use code LUCKY17 at checkout!​

Enjoy 17% off all $12 dollar tickets** now through the end of the holiday weekend.
Thank you!!! Got booked for the return to the airport for 8 ppl for $80!! too bad we will land to late to use it to get to the hotel. Bc I know uber/lyft is going to be more expensive for 2 vehicles.

Thanks for posting this, was able to get tickets back to the airport. Will have to Uber or Lyft to resort, arrive too late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter