Harris Teeter

1678885196596.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Domino's, Focus Brands and Regal
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Harris Teeter
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 3/28/23.

Thanks this beats the $50 online card by .04% :)

Hopefully they will be there in a few days as on April 1st one of Discover's 5% cash back categories is warehouse clubs :)

Also hoping they will still have the Southwest $500 gift cards for $450 at that time as well.
Just in time for me to start stocking up on gc for my next disney trip lol. I'll be there the last week of March. You start collecting for the next trip as soon as you get back right?

You start collecting for the next trip as soon as you get back right?

I start collecting as soon as I get the first trip paid in full.

This year we're planning a split stay at WDW & Universal, Disney is already paid in full & then some and Universal will be by the end of this month. I'll keep collecting for next year's vacation at a slow and steady pace, that way I'm never in a rush or bind to get the biggest bang for my buck. I don't wait for Black Friday.

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Today is the day to activate your new credit card offers!

Q2 2023 5% Quarterly Categories: Activate, Offers & Suggestions
By Doctor of Credit

Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex: Amazon, Lowe’s
Activation Link / FAQ / Sample Stores & Exclusions / Our original post

With the Freedom and Freedom Flex cards, earn 5% back this quarter on up to $1,500 in spend at Amazon. com and Lowe’s.

Discover: Restaurants, Wholesale Clubs
Activation Link / Our original post

With your Discover card, earn 5% back this quarter on up to $1,500 in purchases at Restaurants and Wholesale Clubs.

Citi Dividend: Grocery, Drugstores
Landing Page | Our Original Post

With your Dividend card, earn 5% back this quarter at Grocery Stores and Drugstores. Citi is different than the other cards in that you have a $6,000 annual cap rather than a $1,500 quarterly cap. Thus, you can get 5% back on up to $6,000 in this quarter, you can save the entire amount for a different quarter, or you can use part up each quarter.

US Bank Cash+/Elan: Select your Categories

Activation link | Merchant List | Our Original Post

U.S. Bank Cash+ and Elan Max offer 5% cash back in two categories, up to $2,000 combined total per quarter. Keep in mind that Car Rentals was recently replaced with TV, Internet, and Streaming Services.

Here are the current options:
TV, Internet, and Streaming Services
Home utilities
Select clothing stores
Cell phone providers
Electronic Stores
Gyms/Fitness
Fast food
Ground Transportation
Sporting goods
Department Stores
Furniture Stores
Movie theaters

Bank of America Cash Rewards
Our Original Post

The Cash Rewards card from Bank of America offers 3% back on one selected category, up to $2,500 per quarter. If you don’t select anything it defaults to gas. Once you selected a category for one quarter, that remains your category in the future unless you change it. Each calendar month you can change it if you’d like, but you’re always limited to $2,500 for the entire quarter.
  • Gas (default)
  • Online Shopping
  • Dining
  • Travel
  • Drug Stores
  • Home Improvement/Furnishings
To learn more go to Doctor of Credit

Just a reminder that Lowe's carries only $200 Visa and Mastercard except for one Mastercard which they have for $500...the one pictured below.

View attachment 746259

This ^ is so helpful! Thank you for posting.

Personally, we will still stay at the Hyatt for 6500 Hyatt points - it still comes out cheaper even factoring in the cost of uber, gives you a bigger room, and free breakfast. The funny thing is we never even considered staying off Disney until they got rid of the Magical Express.

Did you see this article?

2 Weeks Left To Lock In Hyatt Hotels Before Harsh 2023 Category Changes - DansDeals

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Amazon Prime Members Only:

1678895297445.png
  • Buy $50 Amazon eGift Card & Get $5 Off with promo code GCSPRING2023
    • Offer valid 3/27/23 - 4/09/23 or when supplies have been exhausted, whichever occurs first.
In order to qualify for $5 off, you must (1) be a current Prime member (2) enter the promotional code “” in the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” box when you check out; and (3) purchase an Amazon.com eGift Card valued at $50 or more in a single order.

Offer Terms
  • Limit one per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
  • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
  • Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com eGift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com using a current Prime member account. Amazon.com eGift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions. Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased through Prime Now do not qualify for this promotion.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time.
  • Offer valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards, LLC and purchased at Amazon.com between 12:00 a.m. (PT), March 27, 2023 and 11:59 p.m., April 9, 2023 (PT). This offer is not valid on any Amazon.com eGift Cards that are purchased prior to 12:00 a.m., March 27, 2023 or those purchased on March 27, 2023 or April 9, 2023 but scheduled for delivery after April 9, 2023.
  • This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
  • This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
  • The savings from the promotion will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.
  • Danny the Deal Guru

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter