I made an 11/22 purchases (Disney DGC $100 & $50). The charge did not split up. I haven’t gotten a credit either, but whenever I do these citi offers they seem to take much longer than anyone else.
Maybe mine will still credit. If you see the credit please let us know.

All of my RMN transactions, 3 ShopDisney and 2 BJ's, are still showing "pending". All of the ShopDisney ones were eGift cards and the BJs ones are physical. I didn't add anything else to the order but gift cards.

ShopDisney - 10/20 - eDGC
BJ's - 11/15 - physical DCGs
BJ's - 11/25 - physical DCGs
ShopDisney - 10/28 - eDGC
ShopDisney - 10/28 - eDGC

My DH's 11/28 ShopDisney purchases are also still showing "pending".

1670000383676.png

Spend 70 4 times to get 20 back. I'll pass again. This is the 2nd where the savings is less than 10%. Not worth the effort. About done getting dgc for my may trip anyway and got the od offer on one chase card.
Thats worse than mine. Spend 110 2x and get 20 back.

This is the second time in a row that I got spend 100 4 times get 40 back. So, I'm right at 10%. I'm not sure if I'll partake again. I still have $85 in other circle rewards to spend, but I already learned that if you use circle rewards and it brings you below the spend amount, it won't count (which is different than using 5% red card savings, which will still count even if it brings you below the spend amount).
Same here.. I didn't take advantage of the last one, doubt I will do this one.

Spend 70 4 times to get 20 back. I'll pass again. This is the 2nd where the savings is less than 10%. Not worth the effort. About done getting dgc for my may trip anyway and got the od offer on one chase card.

Mine is worse. It's spend $100 x 3 for just $20 back. That's worse that my last offer.

Here's a new RMN DP-

I placed two orders at Best Buy, one on 11/24 (Merchandise only) and one on 11/28 (Merchandise and a physical GC). They both just popped upon RMN. The 11/24 one is pending for 10% back on the full amount (less tax). The 11/28 one was marked ineligible for the entire amount. It was a $120 order, which, when excluding gift cards, still should have resulted in $7 cash back. Under normal circumstances, I would have complained, because the merchandise should have been eligible. But I hesitate, because I don't want them looking at my account, especially since I've had the best luck with Best Buy overall.

Here's a new RMN DP-

I placed two orders at Best Buy, one on 11/24 (Merchandise only) and one on 11/28 (Merchandise and a physical GC). They both just popped upon RMN. The 11/24 one is pending for 10% back on the full amount (less tax). The 11/28 one was marked ineligible for the entire amount. It was a $120 order, which, when excluding gift cards, still should have resulted in $7 cash back. Under normal circumstances, I would have complained, because the merchandise should have been eligible. But I hesitate, because I don't want them looking at my account, especially since I've had the best luck with Best Buy overall.
Interesting.... I placed an order on 11/28, for 2 e-gc's & 2 physical. BB split the order into 2 charges - 11/28 e-cards and 11/29 for the physical. I just got the pending email from RMN for the 11/29 physical cards, for the 10% of that portion.

This is the second time in a row that I got spend 100 4 times get 40 back. So, I'm right at 10%. I'm not sure if I'll partake again. I still have $85 in other circle rewards to spend, but I already learned that if you use circle rewards and it brings you below the spend amount, it won't count (which is different than using 5% red card savings, which will still count even if it brings you below the spend amount).
I actually asked the cashier that today because I was going for an $80 purchase and she said do you want to use your target circle earnings and I said do you know if that will affect me being eligible for the target circle earnings I’m trying to get right now?
she didn’t know and I didn’t want to chance it so I told her not to so glad I did

mine was bit 4 $80 purchases get $20 in target circle earnings which isn’t that great but i buy a lot of stuff at target anyways including groceries so I never buy anything I don’t need and I just throw in like extra pasta or something if I need to get to the 80 , if I’m not able to earn that extra circle earnings it’s no big deal

I do have a question for you all though
I know that the Disney gift cards and such can count towards earning those circle earnings do target gift cards as well count towards that because I have a lot of teachers gifts to buy and they all want target gift cards

Thats worse than mine. Spend 110 2x and get 20 back.

My last one was also bad. I think I did the two before that. I'll get a gc tomorrow and be happy as far as target purchases. Still have some left on the last deal they had for them.

I do have a question for you all though
I know that the Disney gift cards and such can count towards earning those circle earnings do target gift cards as well count towards that because I have a lot of teachers gifts to buy and they all want target gift cards

Unfortunately no, under Target DP:
  • Circle Reward Offers cannot be used to purchase: Alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.

Hy-Vee: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Hy-Vee gift cards
Includes: Apple, Bath & Body Works, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Domino’s, Express, Fanatics, Fandango, Instacart, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, MGM Resorts, Roblox, Sephora, Spafinder, Starbucks, Home Depot, Topgolf, Hulu and Uber Eats​
Expires 12/13/22. GCG
Update 12/02/22: Hy-Vee is actually giving a $10 discount rather than a $10 Hy-Vee gift card

Interesting.... I placed an order on 11/28, for 2 e-gc's & 2 physical. BB split the order into 2 charges - 11/28 e-cards and 11/29 for the physical. I just got the pending email from RMN for the 11/29 physical cards, for the 10% of that portion.
I also had an order split like that. But it was merchandise and physical GCs. The merchandise tracked. The physical GCs never tracked at all.

This is the first time for me though that an order that was both giftcards and merchandise, that was not split up by BB, was deemed ineligible in its entirety. I'm disappointed, but not enough to have them look into my account.

Unfortunately no, under Target DP:
  • Circle Reward Offers cannot be used to purchase: Alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.
I think the OP is asking if purchasing target gift cards will count as a qualifying purchase for the circle bonus.

I do not know the anser to that....

Amazon & Credit Card Offers

Belk Amex Offer: Get 6% back on purchases, up yo a total of $250
Buy 3rd party gc in-store
Expires 12/31/22. GCG

It gets even better though. You can link your Amex card(s) to an RCLON-backed (Rakuten Card Linked Offer Network) program for in-store purchases. That includes Rakuten, Alaska Airlines shopping portal, United shopping portal and Google Pay. Seeing as it uses the same tracking network, you can only earn with one of those programs. Gift card purchases are excluded, but that’s not always enforced. At the time of writing this post, you can also earn bonus miles when hitting spending thresholds with the United and Alaska Airlines shopping portals, so that could affect the math as to which card-linked program is best for you. YMMV
1670011049847.png

I think the OP is asking if purchasing target gift cards will count as a qualifying purchase for the circle bonus.

I do not know the anser to that....

What? The DP isn't about using the reward earned to buy Target gift cards. As stated, when using your Circle Reward Offer - whatever that might be, you cannot buy Target Gift Cards and earn rewards.

1670012046424.png
  • Circle Reward Offers - the OFFER like the one above, cannot be used to purchase: Alcohol, Target Gift Cards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical.

Last edited:
What? The DP isn't about using the reward earned to buy Target gift cards. As stated, when using your Circle Reward Offer - whatever that might be, you cannot buy Target Gift Cards and earn rewards.

It's been a long day... that's what I get for multi tasking at work, totally read it wrong! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter