Thanks for the alert about the Sam’s Club deal going live early. Just wondering if that is the same deal as the one we were waiting for to go live 12:01am Thanksgiving day?
Yes this is the same deal that should have gone live at midnight on Thanksgiving, @wdw_dine_junkie just found a loophole to add it to your cart early and check out.

Saves me from having to stay up late :)

Interesting on the RMN 15% cashback - if it actually applies at 15% it would beat the Sam's Club deal (Which works out to roughly 14% off when using the 5% CashApp discount and a 2% cashback shopping link). Sam's is still a good deal, especially since it is more or less guaranteed ~12.5% back and RMN is a YMMV on the 15% Cashback (plus you need to wait 3 months to receive it). But with the shopDisney offer, you could use it as many as 7 times this month.

Thank you for the explaining to put the Sams DGC to m lists and move to cart from there for check out. I just got 2 for our upcoming cruise 🚢 🙏🙂

ETA 12pm MST

I searched for Disney gift cards in the app, it comes up as the 5th one on the list for me. There's no add to cart from there, it says 'Thanks Savings event' . But I did 'add to list' and put it in my black friday list. When I went to my list, it let me check the box next to it add to cart and checkout from there. I already received the email delivery.

Citi has 5% cashback on Sam's purchases now, but it does say excludes gift cards so maybe that'll work too, maybe not.
I was able to buy them too. And dp, I was able to pay with sams cash

Added Offers ~ 11/20/22

Discount District
Albertsons Companies:
Earn 12x Points When Buying $75+ Apple Gift Cards
Unlimited use.​
Best Buy Online: Buy $100 Apple Gift Card & Get $15 Best Buy Gift Card Free
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
This might be available in-store too; if it is, you’d need to buy $100-specific denominations rather than variable load cards.​
You do not earn Best Buy Rewards.​
Expiry date unknown. GCG
Stackable Offers:
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/01/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250 & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offer: Earn 10% back until a $25 back maximum is reached.
    • Expires 12/15/22. GCG
  • Best Buy Chase Offers: Get 10% Back, Up To $25 Back
    • Expires 12/29/22. DOC
  • Cashback Monitor
  • Also check Ibotta
  • US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card 6% back
  • Chase Freedom/Freedom Flex 5% 4Q: PayPal
  • Discover 5% 4Q: Apple Pay
CVS Black Friday Gift Card Deal: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 ExtraBucks:
Includes: Airbnb, Bass Pro Shops, Buffalo Wild Wings, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Brinker, Cabela’s, Fanatics, Instacart, Kirkland’s, Panera Bread, Spa & Wellness, Uber Eats and Wayfair​
Limit 1 per household with card.​
Expires 11/26/22. GCG
  • CVS Chase Offer: Earn 10% back with a $4 back maximum.
    • Expires 12/15/22
  • CVS Citi Offer: Get 1.5% Back In-Store & Online
  • CVS Chase Offer: Earn 10% back with a $5 back maximum.
Dollar General:
Family Dollar:
  • Save 15% on Select Gaming Gift Cards
    • 12 month Nintendo Switch Online
    • $25 PlayStation Store
    • $19.99 Fortnite V-Bucks
    • ??? PlayStation Plus
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 11/26/22. GCG
Family Fare Black Friday Gift Card Deal: Buy $100 Select Gift Cards For $70
Includes: Applebee’s, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, PlayStation Store, Roblox, Sonic, Subway and Ulta Beauty​
Limit 2 per household.​
Offer valid November 25-26, 2022. GCG

Kinney Drugs: Buy $25 Xbox Gift Card & Get $5 Kinney Drugs Gift Card Free
Limit unknown.​
Weekly Ad - Page 10​
Expires 11/26/22. GCG

Staples Black Friday Gift Card Deals: Save Up To 20% On Select Gift Cards
  • Includes: DoorDash, Instacart, Uber & more?
  • Limit 5 per card per customer per day.
  • Direct link to weekly ad.
  • Expires 11/26/22. GCG
  • Staples Amex Offer: Spend $100 & Get $25 Back
    • Targeted Business Cards
    • Expires 12/31/22. GCG
Target In-Store & Online:
  • Buy $100 Apple Gift Cards & Get $15 Target Gift Cards Free
  • Buy $50 Select Choice & Giving Good Gift Cards & Get $5 Target Gift Card Free
    • Choice Happy Holidays (dining)
    • Choice Game & Grub
    • Choice Pack & Go
    • Choice Yay You!
    • Choice Happy Birthday
    • Choice Cheers To You!
    • Giving Good Feeding America
    • Choice Happy Holidays (red)
    • Giving Good American Cancer Society
    • Direct link to offer.
  • Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card (i.e. 5% Discount)
    • Tracfone
    • AT&T
    • Verizon
    • Boost Mobile
    • Cricket Wireless
    • Virgin Mobile
    • Total Wireless
    • Simple Mobile
    • T-Mobile
    • BOSS Revolution
    • SafeLink Wireless
    • Net10
    • TocaTel
    • H2O Wireless
    • Direct link to offer.
  • Buy 1 Gaming Gift Card & Get 1 Gaming Gift Card 15% Off
    • Steam - Hard to find in-store.
    • Nintendo eShop
    • PlayStation Plus
    • Roblox
    • Xbox
    • Xbox Live
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass For PC
    • Nintendo Switch Online
    • Twitch
    • Direct link
  • Expires 11/26/22. GCG
    • Redcard holders save 5%
    • Target Method of Payments - In-store & Online
    • Chase Freedom or Freedom Flex card via PayPal to get 5% back.
Stackable Offers:
  • Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers starting on Post #11401
    • Spend $X amount, 2,3, or 4 times & Get a $ Reward.
    • Expires 11/28/22. :thumbsup2 @grumpy28

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the SAM's boost in cash app. What am I missing?
I've noticed sometimes right before an offer expires, it disappears from the Cash App if you don't already have that one loaded. The current offer is set to expire in 4 days which means there may be a new offer on Thursday or Friday - check again (or to be safe check every day).

How do you use the cash app to pay? I'm not seeing that as an option on my iPhone or mac laptop?

Once you're able to apply the offer, you use your Cash App Visa card on the Sams website just like any other Credit/Debit card. If you don't have a Cash App debit card, you need to request one. If I remember correctly, they issued a virtual Visa debit card right away and then mailed me the physical card (which you can also use for Boosts).

Make sure you have the amount your are paying minus 5% and when you make your purchase it should go through. So if you bought 2x $200 DGCs from Sams at $185 each, your total should be $370, minus 5% would be $351.50 you need in your Cash App balance before Sams tries to charge your card.

Has anyone who ordered the DGC at Sam’s not get them emailed yet? I ordered them almost 5 hours ago and have not received them yet… I know it says up to 48 hours but it looks like everyone received them fairly quickly.

Has anyone who ordered the DGC at Sam’s not get them emailed yet? I ordered them almost 5 hours ago and have not received them yet… I know it says up to 48 hours but it looks like everyone received them fairly quickly.

My second one was 7:30 am and I just got it at 4pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter